• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Pokegasm

1. P

Dorkiest looking Pokémon

this is just like my more bigger and active thread... http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=74353
  2. P

If you could be any pokemon...

I searched up threads related to this one, and I found 0... even if there is one, its inactive. If you could be any pokemon, what would you be and why? I would be an Absol. I could run around, and explore the mountains.
  3. P

The Pokemon Shock

I watched in on my mac in the light, and the clip was on a small screen. The japanese were watching on a WAY bigger screen than me, and probably with the lights out.
  4. P

Worst Designed Pokémon?

I dont really get Pidgey. Its a basic bird. But, it was one of the first pokemon. No hate.
  5. P

The Pokemon Shock

It is just a 5 seconds of flashing blue and red lights. It wasnt anything too hardcore, however.
  6. P

The Pokemon Shock

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennō_Senshi_Porygon Has anybody actually seen the infamous episode? If you are not aware of what it is, it was an old episode from the anime that gave several hundred japanese viewers a seizure. It had no effect on me, however. :banana: When you watched it, did it...
  7. P

How do you play Pokemon?

I used my AR for ev training. Im not into to pokemon anymore, so i dont have an answer.
  8. P

How much do you LOVE pokemon?

LOL. I obsess over COD, but im pretty popular at my school. Nobody knows i like pokemon, and im planning on keeping it that way.
  9. P

In Which I Show You My Musics

i like. Check out my art group, you may find your work very important there.
  10. P

My Awesome Sprite Shop - Closed for now :(

Re: My Awesome Sprite Shop :) BEAUTIFUL. 11/10. Next....Hitmontop + Seviper?
  11. P

Re: My Awesome Sprite Shop :) beautiful! A hitmonlee recolered in zangoose colors? So, its a hitmonlee thats white with red stripes like zangooses have.
  12. P

Re: My Awesome Sprite Shop :) arbok + zangoose?
  13. P

Last Poster Wins [v5]

i wiin.
  14. P

Three Magnemite make a Magneton...

I do remember seeing an episode from the anime where a magneton lost one of its magnemites? Well, all 3 of the "magnemites" in magneton say MAGNETON in the anime. It must be some sort of electric field.
Back
Top Bottom