Recent content by PokeGhost

1. P

Hey...

Uh, thanks for the welcome(I forgot to look here before I logged out earlier). Still bit nervous around here because I have a history of being controversial for not having the popular opinion on things.
  2. P

LT Weekly Poll #8 - Do you still play the older generations?

Yeah, they're still good games and a lot of them have become nostalgic for me. I was so hyped to finally get the Unova games(and I honestly thought Black and White 2 would be final games because of the World Tournament) that I started all my old games over while stilling having Unova as my main...
  3. P

Am I the only one around here who...

Am I the only one who doesn't care about completing the Pokedex? I mean, I like to at least have as many seen entries as I can and I never bother to catch them unless they're ultra rare(like a fossil or legendary), but I just never obsessed over it to the point to getting a Action Replay to...
  4. P

Hardest Battle?

Misty(Starmie is too strong for a second gym) Sabrina(Psychic is just plain tough even after it got fixed) Whitney(That dang Miltank, especially the hacked one in the remakes) Clair(Kingdra shows how powerful the Water/Dragon combo can be) Lance(Can never use a pokemon that isn't hacked and...
  5. P

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

When I end up losing a battle because of a critical hit or flinch. I really [/I ] lose it when I'm fighting a hacked pokemon; I was actually [I]screaming in frustration when I was fighting Lance and Ghetsis(and I'm not usually that type of gamer. Heck, I'm not a competitive person. Period.)
  6. P

What do you do with your starter?

I keep my starter on my team and always have it a few levels higher than the rest of my team. It's the first pokemon you get and depending on the game; the one you'll end up relying the most until you're able to catch some decent pokemon to build a team with. By that point, I get too attached to...
  7. P

Pokemon Game Rituals

I always play as the girl and use their official names(I used to use my real name, but it just never felt right). I only use the water or fire starter(grass has too many weaknesses and types that resist it to rely on it as my ace). I always use an elemental team(it's just so natural to...
  8. P

Hey...

I'm not good at talking about myself. Basically, I've been a fan of Pokemon since I saw the anime when I was 10 and then go into the games. I've outgrown the anime, but I do watch the old Kanto and Jhoto episodes sometimes for nostalgia. I still play the games, but I was really late about...
Back
Top Bottom