• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
P
Local time
5:16 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey. How’s everything going? Indeed it has been a while. ^^
    The new update to the forum did throw me off but also my life was getting pretty hectic for a while but everything is all good now. :)
    Did you play Gates to Infinity? It's the only PMD game I ever played. ><;

That sounds like a fun game. Tbh, I never got into the console Pokemon titles, just the portables. xD
    I will keep that in mind. :)

Just some Fable on my 360. I can't wait for Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon to come out this November. :)
    I have Skyrim on the 360 but never played it yet. It is indeed a long and addicting according to all my who played it.

Me too. :)

Interesting. I'll have to look her up. xD
    Neat. Let me know when you beat it. :)

Ikr? I would buy all of them in a heartbeat if they did. xD

I've heard of the video game but I never knew there was an anime version of Katawa Shoujo.
    Those are good choices to play during the semester. :)

Aww. I know that feeling. :( My Gold and Silver stopped saving for some reason. >< I don't do streaming. I like watching them though. :)

Wow! He really is a hardcore gamer. xD
    Same here. I'm not gonna have much time for video games starting from this coming Tuesday.

Yellow is fun game. :) I ended up not doing the marathon since I was busy with my Xbox 360 and Steam. xD

I will check out his videos. :)

I love K-ON. It's one of my favorite anime of all time. I never really got into the Dragon Ball series. I watched some early episodes of DBZ but that's about it. Have you watched Neon Genesis Evangelion or the Rebuilds?
    Aww that's too bad you can't use your Absol now. Lol, I haven't touched my Black 2 for over a year now... in fact all of my Pokemon games, save for XY, have been collecting dust on my shelf for at least a year. xD

I have been thinking about doing a summer marathon with all of the main Pokemon games (excluding the remakes) from the Game Boy ones to XY. :)

I haven't played any of the Persona games I don't have Sony consoles but would like to. :) I really want to play Persona 4 since I have heard nothing but good things about that game. :)

Haha, I was waiting for you to ask. xD Be ready for a long list. :p

I watched:

Neon Genesis Evangelion
    Rebuild of Evangelion (movies)
    Maison Ikkoku
    Sakura Wars
    The Tale of the Princess Kaguya
    When Marnie Was There
    Kiniro Mosaic
    Hanayamata
    K-ON!
    Love Live!
    Chronicles of the Going Home Club
    Girlfriend Beta
    Non Non Biyori
    Manabi Straight
    Re-Kan
    Locodol
    They are My Noble Masters
    Nyan Koi
    Saekano
    The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan
    Don’t worry. We all get busy in our lives. :)

That is very impressive indeed. :D

I feel the same way. I got Alpha Sapphire months ago but haven’t really touched it much since I have already played the originals. :/ Tbh, I haven’t touched any Pokemon or Nintendo game since the beginning of this year….but I’m sure that’s only because school is taking up all of my free time. xD

Whoops! Sorry, I totally forgot! xD I’ll check but can’t make any promises. ^^;

I saw quite a bit of anime since we last talked. :)
    Indeed they are. :D

Same here since I want to save wear and tear on my 3DS. ^^

It's an anime club for my school. It's very fun. :D
    That and Pokemon XD are fun. :)

You're welcome. :)

Even though my 3DS can play DS games, it's still nice to have a DS Lite around plus I can play GBA games on it too. ^^ Sure am. ^^

I'm at my anime club now. :D
    I used to have Colosseum but sold it to get Pokemon Black.

Not that I know of but I'll look around. :)

It also works perfectly fine and is great shape. :D

I got Pokemon X today. :D Now my XY collection is complete. XD
    Yellow was actually my first Pokemon I ever played. ^^ I never used Hawlucha so I couldn't tell you but I would go with Aerodactyl since I used it a lot in Blue and Gold. :)

Let when you watch it. It's very good. :D No I don't have Genesect, sorry. ><

I got a free DS Lite from my friend about week ago. :D
    Neat choices! Venusaur and Aerodactyl are classics. xD Speaking of classics, I need to replay Red and Blue sometime soon. I haven't touched those in ages. ^^

You need to watch Zoroark: Master of Illusions. It's one of my favorite Pokemon films and I actually cried in one scene (I'm not going to spoil it for you though). :D I've seen all the movies except the Genesect one but hopefully I'll watch it soon. :)
    I did indeed. I got Y for xmas I beat it a couple months ago. What is your team? Mine is: Lucario, Yveltal, Raichu, Samurott, Sylveon and Mewtwo.

That's cool! :D Have you seen Pokémon the Movie: Genesect and the Legend Awakened?
    Me too! OR/AS will be epic remakes! :)

Oh I've seen quite a bit. ^^I watched: School Rumble, Tenchi Muyo OVAs, Ranma 1/2, Sakura Wars and now I'm watching Gundam Build Fighters. :) How about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom