• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
P
Local time
11:47 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah it's been like forever. xD I'm doing good so far. Got some cool gifts from the holidays and currently watching an anime. ^^

How was the rest of your 2013 and 2014 so far? :)
    Yeah, school can keep one busy. xD I've seen quite a few anime since we last talked. :D

Did you get it fixed yet? My laptop died (motherboard) so I'm using my parent's old XP laptop while I'm saving up for a new one. D:

Did you see the red and blue X&Y limited 3DS XL editions? They look beautiful? :3

They are indeed. Love free stuff. ^^
    If it's just the hard drive then it'll be easy and inexpensive to fix or replace. I had to replace my laptop's hard drive and it only cost me $50 plus I did it myself. :D Sure beats those expensive repair shops. :p

I hope so too. :)

I haven't. xD

Oh yeah. Now I'm even more excited for XY. ^^

Yep it's pretty nice to have, especially since I got it for free from my mom. =D
    Oh no! What happened to it? :(

Sadly no. D:

I haven't played much of RE5 but I heard Raccoon City didn't do well. >_<

I like the blue one better but the gold one is cool too. xD Yes I have. :)

I finally got a smartphone. :)
    Thanks. ^^ So how was your 4th of July?

Just some Mario and Zelda. xD I wish they would release the Game Boy Pokémon games on eShop. :/

RE4 is the best RE game ever! :p I have it on GC.

Did you hear about these: Pokemon X & Y 3DS XLs Unveiled For Japan - IGN I hope one of them comes stateside. :3
    Thats ok. sounds like your having fun. :]

They just talked about the usual Nintendo franchises.

Oh it's pretty fun. I picked Pikachu. Haven't played it in while though. Been playing VC games on my Wii. ^^

Picked up Black 2. I love it so far. :]
    Thats ok. sounds like your having fun. :]

They just talked about the usual Nintendo franchises.

Oh it's pretty fun. I picked Pikachu. Haven't played it in while though. Been playing VC games on my Wii. ^^

Picked up Black 2. I love it so far. :]
    That's okay. Life always get in the way. xD

Oh neat! :) How did you do in Battle Tower?

Yeah. It seems that most people were disappointed by it's story. I still would like to try it out. :)

They just talked about new 3DS games coming out this year. :)

I got Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity . :)
    Wow! That's a close shave! ^^; I can see why u like Toxicroak so much!. :D

I have the DS version too! :) I already downloaded it anyways. ^^ You can't go wrong with Mario, Zelda and Pokemon games. ;)

Nice! How's Pandora's Tower?

Did u watch Nintendo Direct last week?
    If u don't mind telling me, sure. :)

Super Mario 64 and Super Mario World are in my top 5 Mario games. I luv them to pieces. XD I've been thinking about downloading Super Mario 64 for my Wii since Nintendo is offering it for 200 Club Nintendo coins. The offer expires on May 5, 2013. I can't decide whether to download it or to keep saving in case something cool becomes available later on. ^^;

The GBA version is basically the same as the SNES one with minor differences like sound quality. ^^ When the GBA launched, Nintendo decided to port it's popular SNES titles like Mario World, Final Fantasy, etc. to the GBA in to improve sells. I think it worked well for them. :D

Awesome! :)
    I haven't touched my D/P/Platinum games in ages. XD I'd like to replay them soon before X&Y comes out. :D

Yoshi's Island was the first SNES game I played. :) I remember playing on my friends SNES for hours. :D I have the GBA version on my 3DS. ^^ Yoshi made SMG2 more fun.

Let me know when u find it. :) If u need help, let me know. :)
    That's okay! I've been busy too! :D Paul is indeed awesome. :) I haven't seen DP in like forever. XD

I have a friend at school who luvs Yoshi too. Yoshi's Island is one of the best SNES games ever! I also luv Yoshi's Story too. :3

What's your 3DS friend code? You can PM it to me if you want. Mine's in my profile. =)
    No idea but I'm glad they did. :D Luigi is one of my favorite characters. :)

Wow! I didn't know Nintendo was that old. XD The E3 2008. Other than the E3 in 2008, Nintendo has been good throughout the years. :D

Sure, I'd love to see it.

There are but you have to download them. Some are free, some you have to pay. :)
    There are tons of GC games I wish they would remake, especially Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door and Luigi's Mansion. XD Speaking of which, Nintendo officially declared 2013 as "Year of Luigi". :)

Nintendo has been doing well since e3 2008. That e3 was EPIC FAIL! :(

I'll have to check it out. :)

I got the game. I luv it! :D
    Wind Waker remake. ^^;

I'm sure the GC library will have tons of titles. I hope Luigi's Mansion, and the Star Fox titles will be on there.We will have to wait until E3 to hear moar exciting 3DS news. XD

I've heard of Fortune Street but never played it.

I'm looking forward to Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and Animal Crossing. :)
    Wii U Virtual Console seems cool. GC games are very big so download time might be longer for a GC game. I wish they kept GC backwards compatibility with the Wii U but no big deal. :D

MP9 was disappointing but still a good game. Just not worth the $50. :(

Will do! Fire Emblem: Awakening looks promising. :) I'm sure they will for MM. WW remake looks cool.
    I like the I really like the Pokemon X legendary too! :)

*Envys you* ^^; There's gonna be lots of great Wii U games coming out this year. :)

MP9 is the same old MP game, not much different from previous MP. Sticker Star is awesome! I kinda fell that the game got less credits than it deserves.

I'll be getting Fire Emblem: Awakening this Feb. :D
    I'm sure X & Y will be awesome. :) I looked at the screenshots and the games look cool. :)

Wii U? Lucky!!! I always wanted to get a Wii U. I got: Dynasty Warriors for Xbox 360, Test Drive 2, MP9 and Paper Mario: Sticker Star.
    That's okay. I haven't been online in a while either. :)

I'm so excited for Pokemon X & Y!

I got some games over the holidays. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom