• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
P
Local time
4:36 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What game have you been playing lately? I assume you must of had an overload due to the holidays. get alot of games for christmas?
    Same here too. LOL :)

No idea. I remember Wii's original name too. :) Funny how Ninty does that to every system they release. :) I remember when the GameCube's original name was Dauphin. XD

It opens Feb 17, which is tomorrow. :D
    Abbreviations get me too. :) The first time I saw MM on a video game forum, I thought an M&Ms video games. XD Then I looked further and they were talking about Majora's Mask. :D

I know right. :) I'm dying to try out Wii U. Btw I heard they were changing its name again.

It's the latest Miyazaki film that's coming out this month. I can't wait to see it. :)
    Mine too! :)

Have you played Mario Kart DS? Well MK7 is basically a racing game with Mario characters.

Spoken for the truth! :) I can't wait to hear more details about the Wii U.

Are u gonna watch The Secret World of Arrietty when it comes out?
    That's a good game.

I do the same thing you do. I just pick random pokemon that are good. :)

Well lets see... I have and played Pokemon Rumble Blast, Super Mario Land 3D, Street Fighter 4,and Rayman 3D. I played a little of Star Fox 3D, Ocarina of Time 3D and MK7 (those are my friends games). I'd say all of them are good. :)

I can't wait for Kid Icarus and Paper Mario to come out. *drools*
    sorry it took me so long to respond. I've been busy again! @_@ going crazy! but my holidays were great! I had fun and so did my fam! didn't really get anything i wanted but that's not the reason for the season so i won't complain. so how have things been for you?
    That doesn't matter to me. I'm just happy another Paper Mario game is coming. :)

Awesome! I'm sure The Last Story will be released here. ;)

Glad you like it. It's one of my favorite 3DS games. :D
    It's a decent game. You can play up to 4 players for co-op missions using GBA and link cable. :)

I also can't wait for Wii U too! :) I'm dying to play Paper Mario 3DS and Kid Icarus. XD

It's realy fun! You can catch and battle all 649 pokemon. Graphics could've been better but it's still fun. Battle, boss fights, battle royal, charge battle and team battle is pretty the whole game play. :)
    Mine was awesome too. :) Is it the Zelda edition or just the regular black? 3DS is pretty fun. :) I got: Pokemon White, DSi, Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles, black Wii remote with built-in motion plus, and cash.

Nice gifts! Nintendo did a great job this year. Kuddos to Nintendo! :D

That would be great! I'd love to help you. :)
    Merry Christmas! How was your holiday? Did you get any cool gifts? What color was your 3DS? I got Pokemon White. :)

Mario Land 3D is really fun. I'd say it's up there with the Mario Galaxy games. ;-)
    You have to release 7 pokemon of the same type at an exchange place in each town.

I hope so too. Hopefully during winter break. :D I heard Skyward Sword and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn are good. Maybe I'll try them out. =D

Lets see...I've been playing: Fire Emblem- Shadow Dragon, Super Mario Land 3D, Portal, Starfox Command, GTA-Vice City, Pokemon Black and of course Rumble Blast. Yeah...been playing lots of games lately. XD
    That sounds fun!:) The don't level up but they do evolve. You have to release 7 pokemon for your toy to evolve. D:

Not yet, sadly. :(
    Red 3DS does look cool. :)
    I never had an issue with it. The 3D didn't bother me at all. :D I didn't use KlinK so I can't help you. Sorry. :(

Your toy pokemon explores and battles other toy pokemon in each dungeon. Of course, there's a boss at each dungeon. There are towns where you can buy things, clincs, etc. You can play with other players too (haven't tried it though). So it's kinda similar to the main pokemon games. :p
    That's okay. No worries. ^^ Well at least you'll have tons of games to play after X-mas. =D I remember having to wait to open my stuff on holidays when I was little. Those were long painful days for me. :D What do you think the color of your 3DS will be?
    It's on the 3DS. :) Black is the best day to go shopping. You can great deals on things like 75% off of certain electronics. :D The only bad part is the crowd. Lines are very long and sometimes people can be at their worst. :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom