• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!

Recent content by pokegirlfan557

1. P

Hi there, long time no chat, how are you? :) Sorry I've been out of touch, I got really thrown...

Hi there, long time no chat, how are you? :) Sorry I've been out of touch, I got really thrown off by the whole site update. :/
  2. P

I haven't played that one, I'm not sure if I remember hearing about it t be honest. :/ It is...

I haven't played that one, I'm not sure if I remember hearing about it t be honest. :/ It is, the graphics are really amazing, it probably has the most realistic Pokémon of any game in the series. :) It gets really hard later on though; basically, your character arrives in Poketopia, kind of an...
  3. P

That's cool! :D Oh, I didn't know they announced another one, that's really cool! :D I love...

That's cool! :D Oh, I didn't know they announced another one, that's really cool! :D I love Explorers of Time, Explorers of Darkness, and Explorers of the Sky, those were such awesome games, so much fun, the story was so good! :D I actually heard of another game today called RWBY I think? I...
  4. P

Donkey Kong Country Returns is a fantastic game, it's so much fun, definitely would recommend...

Donkey Kong Country Returns is a fantastic game, it's so much fun, definitely would recommend that you try it sometime! :) What games have you been playing lately? :)
  5. P

Oh really? LOL :) Oh well, I'll probably get around to it sooner or later. :) I'm thinking that...

Oh really? LOL :) Oh well, I'll probably get around to it sooner or later. :) I'm thinking that I'm going to play Donkey Kong Country Returns after RE4, I never actually beat it even though I love the game! :) I'm really in a DK mood after watching the DK vs. Knuckles battle; have you seen that...
  6. P

I just beat it about a week or so ago; now I've been playing through Resident Evil 4 again. :)...

I just beat it about a week or so ago; now I've been playing through Resident Evil 4 again. :) Have you ever played Skyrim before? I got it for Christmas last year and I haven't played it yet, I honestly kind of scared to; the kind of gamer that I am, I like to 100% almost every game, and I...
  7. P

Started playing through Paper Mario just the other day, definitely having fun! :) That's a...

Started playing through Paper Mario just the other day, definitely having fun! :) That's a bummer, I really hope that they decide to release some of the original games as classes on the 3DS Virtual Console, I think a lot of people would really like that. :) Yeah, I know right! :) Have you ever...
  8. P

I know right, such a bummer. :( It's not all bad though; usually when school starts up I'll pick...

I know right, such a bummer. :( It's not all bad though; usually when school starts up I'll pick out a long game and casually play it throughout the semester, I'm thinking about playing either The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker or Paper Mario, or maybe Super Mario Sunshine at some point too. :)...
  9. P

Yeah, but at least I still have it and I can still use it for fun. :) Me either actually, and...

Yeah, but at least I still have it and I can still use it for fun. :) Me either actually, and school's starting up for me pretty soon so I don't think I'll have much time for them. :/ That would be pretty interesting! :) I've never actually beaten Yellow, would definitely like to someday...
  10. P

Too true! :) They were quite a team, Iris didn't stand a chance! :) Also, it's unbelievable...

Too true! :) They were quite a team, Iris didn't stand a chance! :) Also, it's unbelievable, but as I was playing, I found a Shiny Absol! :D My jaw just literally dropped when I ran in o it; I wasn't training or looking for a shiny Pokémon or anything like that, I was just on my way to the next...
  11. P

That's a cool team! :D I'm so so sorry it's been so long, been so busy! :) For my team, I used...

That's a cool team! :D I'm so so sorry it's been so long, been so busy! :) For my team, I used Samurott, Stoutland, Krookodile, Braviary, Ferrothorn, and Chandelure; by and far one of my most favorite teams that I ever put together, they were unbelievable against the Elite 4, especially...
  12. P

That's pretty cool! :D What Pokémon did you use for your playthrough of Pokémon Black/White 2? :)

That's pretty cool! :D What Pokémon did you use for your playthrough of Pokémon Black/White 2? :)
  13. P

LOL, right! :) Oh wow, that's really cool! :D What kinds of things do you do in the club? :D

LOL, right! :) Oh wow, that's really cool! :D What kinds of things do you do in the club? :D
  14. P

Yeah, both of them are awesome! :) Yeah, I have a DS Lite and a 3DS too, I just mainly use my...

Yeah, both of them are awesome! :) Yeah, I have a DS Lite and a 3DS too, I just mainly use my 3DS for 3DS games! :) Oh cool, what kind of club is it? :D
  15. P

Awww, bummer, I really like Colosseum! :) Thank you so much! :D That's awesome, what a good...

Awww, bummer, I really like Colosseum! :) Thank you so much! :D That's awesome, what a good deal! :D Sweet, good for you! :D Looking forward to finding Xerneas? :)