Recent content by pokejungle

1. pokejungle

What is the User Above Known For?

Known for being the biggest party wurmple of the forum
  2. pokejungle

Introducing 'BulbaNewsNOW': Source of fast, short updates on Pokémon news through Twi

Re: Introducing 'BulbaNewsNOW': Source of fast, short updates on Pokémon news through I just feel like with BNN a reader has absolutely no details so why even bother telling them until you can give them a URL to see it or at least it's name and type. BulbaNews could easily tweet the first one...
  3. pokejungle

Introducing 'BulbaNewsNOW': Source of fast, short updates on Pokémon news through Twi

Re: Introducing 'BulbaNewsNOW': Source of fast, short updates on Pokémon news through I just don't see what's wrong with both being on one twitter account.
  4. pokejungle

Re: Introducing 'BulbaNewsNOW': Source of fast, short updates on Pokémon news through To be honest I don't think having two twitter accounts for news from the same site to be an optimal set up for users. So I should follow BulbaNews for slow news and BulbaNewsNOW for fast, but possibly...
  5. pokejungle

Would anyone read "Puella Magi Pokémon Magica"?

Is there ever a demand for more fanfics? I think doing it because you enjoy writing is probably the best reason. At least a few members will peruse it if you post it.
  6. pokejungle

The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 (Read FIRST Post before posting!)

Re: The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 Thread Serebii thinks it's useless drivel, but it is certainly interesting to me. Don't know if any 3rd games have had the location questioned before.
  7. pokejungle

The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 (Read FIRST Post before posting!)

Re: The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 Thread もひとつ could mean there's only one more page, the Keldeo one he posted OR it could mean he's just uploading one more.
  8. pokejungle

Placeholder for Kyurem Forme in BW

Those scans look totally fake. Just look at the logo...
  9. pokejungle

Mystery Dungeon: Black and White

First screenshots of PMD Gen V Looks like a magazine scan showing a new PMD game has leaked. We can see some fifth generation pokemon, including the player as a Tepig! Pictures here. Thoughts?
  10. pokejungle

Localized Names

Re: English names Now you guys can discuss the list of gym leaders I posted xD
  11. pokejungle

Confirmed Information Thread

I don't remember anything like that on Pokemon Sunday and I didn't post any rumors about Zoroa evolving differently :s ps- I'm not sure why Serebii has misspelled their names consistently from when they were shown. It is ZOROA and ZOROARK. :)
  12. pokejungle

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Re: Rumored Pokemon and Prediction Thread lol you guys are silly. I'm embarrassed to have to even have written an apology because the fans who donated were not giving money to learn any sort of pokemon typing. You guys are silly :> Head was not from secret sauce FYI. I don't do no secret...
  13. pokejungle

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Re: What new Pokémon do you predict? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40SBLIB6b4c&feature=player_embedded 1:56 next to the female NPC sprite
  14. pokejungle

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokemon Discussion http://pokejungle.net/2010/08/07/we-fell-for-it/ That's the hi rez image. People always want to see the fakes if they missed them, that's why I never actually take them down @@;
  15. pokejungle

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokemon Discussion I actually posted no such thing~ Sorry to disappoint :3 I'm not posting any rumors until we handle the CoroCoro info downpour. Waking up after 4hrs of sleep to translate & post scans which later turned out to be fake used up my "false information"...
Back
Top Bottom