Pokémad
Local time
7:10 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I recalled all of my oldest of old friends who would remember it… And I came to you as my only option:

Do you remember me with this avatar and the username mentioned in my usertitle? Those we're the good old days, way back when I couldn't tell the difference between a May club and an AdvanceShippig club :drool:

Do you… recall, old friend?
    I've sent a PM about the game (you were included as a recipient as per the rules) but you literally have too many PMs stored up to recieve it.
    You might not have noticed my post, but I need to be subbed out from the Club Penguin Mafia.
    Hey; your PM box is apparently full? I tried to send a PM for the Club Penguin mafia but I couldn't.
    They give a lot of coins later on (except those those that require you to buy something, obviously).
    No idea. Maybe it could have a small parachute? Or have some kind of wings to glide. But then it wouldn't really be a hog anymore.
    I don't really like the Hog. It goes fast and you can rack up coins pretty quickly with the magnet, but it should be able to float a little or something, like the Stomper.

After that you can save up for a long time and buy the Piggybank Jetpack. :p
    Pretty sure the best way is just to hurry and buy every kind of magnet you can, starting with the vehicles you can control the best. Lil Stomper, the Gravity Suit and the Teleporter are the easier, for me.
    Every magnets, the classic and rainbow jetpack, and some kind of army suit. Now I'm just trying to finish it again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom