Recent content by Pokémad

1. Pokémad

Start Ups Pokemon RBY RP

Evan walked cautiously through the forest, with Smoochum and Ace on thr front foot. There appeared to be no danger, no trainers... No wild pokémon... But suddenly, a Weedle and a Caterpie jumped out. Evan was slightly shocked. "Ok Smoochum, pound the green one and Ace, use Quick Attack on the...
  2. Pokémad

Re: Otherworlds So when is this gonna start? :P sign ups have been open a while now.
  3. Pokémad

Start Ups Pokemon RBY RP

All excited to be going to the next city, Nathan saw a small building up ahead, and walked over to it. He paused for a moment and walked through. He had walked into the Viridian Forest. "Whoa, there's no light shining in here." He said, letting Smoochum and Ace out of their pokéballs. "Ok you...
  4. Pokémad

Start Ups Odyssey of Hoenn (Pokemon Journey RP)

Nathan, now in the centre, walked over to the PC. He did what the other trainers did, without muffling the speaker, and that caught the attention of Nurse Joy, who was behind the counter. "Oh hey Callum! Could you be so kind as to deliver a package to your grandparents!" She asked. "Sure!"...
  5. Pokémad

Nathan was about to enter Route 101, when he turned to see trainers entering the Pokémon centre, and one of them was one he had met before. He returned Viper and headed over to the Pokémon Centre to see what everyone was doing.
  6. Pokémad

Pokemon RBY Discussion

Lyrebird; I'm going over to Pewter City now. Is anyone assigned the role of Brock?
  7. Pokémad

((Littleroot is the only town that doesn't have a Pokémon Center :P))
  8. Pokémad

Start Ups Pokemon RBY RP

Evan entered Route 2, to see the winding road ahead of him. "Oh god..." Evan said, while releasing Smoochum. Smoochum looked happy to be out of her pokéball and danced around on the floor. "Well let's go then!" Evan said upbeat, looking forward to a pokémon encounter. Evan stepped out onto the...
  9. Pokémad

With Viper in his pokéball, Nathan left the laboratory, and made his way to the entrance to Route 101. He let Viper out of his pokéball. "Right, we should go see my grandparents before we go, maybe they'll like you too! They are probably worrying already." Nathan told Viper, he seemed to...
  10. Pokémad

Start Ups Pokemon RBY RP

"Ok, here's your Smoochum back! All good as new!" Nurse Joy handed over the pokéball containing Smoochum. "Thanks!" Evan said, walking away. He searched his pockets and found his money, and prepared to go to the pokémart, when he saw the gym. "Oh dear... What happened there?" Evan said, staring...
  11. Pokémad

"Oh... Yeah ok." Nathan said, returning Viper to his pokéball. He was glad he has got some sort of discussion in with Flynn, so that it wasn't so awkward, but now he needed to become friends with the other trainer too.
  12. Pokémad

"Thanks." Nathan replied, scanning the Spiritomb. The pokémon was successfully added to his pokédex after scanning. "I really want to complete this thing, that's why i'll probably ask everyone, but it's gonna be tough. Oh, I'm Nathan by the way." Nathan said, smiling slightly.
  13. Pokémad

Nathan collected his license and pokédex, and proceeded to scan Ekans. "An Ekans curls itself up in a spiral while it rests. This position allows it to quickly respond to an enemy from any direction with a threat from its upraised head." It said. "Wow you sound powerful!" Nathan said, smiling...
  14. Pokémad

Nathan too stepped up, looking very carefully at the pokéballs. I only have one shot at this, which one will it be... Nathan finally chose a pokéball from the tray. He looked closely at the pokéball, with a face that slightly showed joy. He threw the ball on the floor, and out came an Ekans...
  15. Pokémad

Pokemon RBY Discussion

Ok I'll take that into account xD
Back
Top Bottom