Recent content by Pokemaster Justin

1. P

Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

My thread is still around all these years later?!? Hello dogasu I still read your site! I’m so happy your finally finishing up the indigo league. I love the snarky commentary as always, even though I don’t agree with your assessments all the time. For some reason today’s commentary made me...
  2. P

Dogasu can we please finish up kanto I always wanted the league and later episodes comparisons up Always I love reading your thoughts on the dub too...
  3. P

You're doing more!? Awesome The hamburger and hotdog place sign was unchaged!? :0 shocks me. Why didn't you do Princess Versus Princess that's VERY Japanese heavy it looks like they edited...also like I said I wanna know more of the League Changes :D *FYI You never mentioned it but...
  4. P

Music Background music of the show

OK Insturemental...there's a sad version of it that's really good.
  5. P

Where's that Kanto Comparison! Also to note did you notice 4Kids replaced the music no the first episode almost 70% of it...so we didn't get to here the famous Kanto ending piano song until like episode 7. I notice it more on rewatching the episodes now. The Kanto Comparisons are better...
  6. P

Dogasu can you please finish up Kanto...I always wondered what they changed in Princess Verus Princess and especially the Pokémon League Series. Can you throw us a bone and go old school and maybe finish some up?
  7. P

Replace only songs with Japanese lyrics.
  8. P

Finally - I've Look For This Piece For 5 years.

Pokémon Anime Sound Collection- Johto Victory Battle Theme When was this released?!
  9. P

I'm tryign to compile a list of all the Kanto/Indigo music I need help!

Piplup thank you so much for your help I really appreciate it :D
  10. P

I'm tryign to compile a list of all the Kanto/Indigo music I need help!

Besdies the sound anime collection can someone please help me sort out the other missing Kanto sound music from various CDs I'm trying to look but when I see the track selection I have no idea what series they are from...I would appreicate it or if anyone has a full list off all the Kanto music...
  11. P

So with this release have we finally got all the Kanto BGM released?? If so I'd be pretty damn hard up not to buy these CD's I LOVE Kanto BGM...can someone tell if we got it all yet? I STILL WANT OK INSTRUMENTAL HIGH QUALITY
  12. P

The How Much Japanese Music Is Kept In The Dub Thread

I HATE Japanese themes, lettering, and lyrics in Pokemon and I will TOTALLY disagree with you on that one buddy the Japanese music for BGM is AMAZING
  13. P

Review DP143: Jōto Festa! Enter Chicorita and Waninoko!! ・ DP144: Dungeon Capture!? The Valley Powerplant!

Re: "Jouto Festa! Chicorita & Waninoko Appear!!" & "Dungeon Capture!? The Valley Pwrp Watching the episdoe online and love the Indigo music in it :D
  14. P

If it will lessen the time just do season one's :D I remember you said you were going to do a list and give your thoughts.
  15. P

Kaz weren't you going to do a guide on the Indigo background music? I was looking foward to that. also was OK! ever played past Johto??
Back
Top Bottom