• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
P
Local time
11:44 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I certainly hope not! Sprites are iconic of the franchise and I hope that they live on in at least SOME form during the transition. Maybe Pokémon will follow you around, HG/SS style, and those sprites will become the next big thing.
    I'm also sure that kind spriters will continue to create renditions of the new three-dimensional models. Have you read this article?
    Hello, I was looking at your art. and I like what I see. It's good, but I want to know is can you make banners?
    I made an official shop banner (you can find it on my art shop) so would you mind adding that to your "affiliates" list on your shop instead of just a link?
    P.S. Please fix my name when you give credit for the avatar in your signature because it's currently spelled wrong? ^^
    Hey there! Sure, I would love to affiliate! :3
    just use the following, without spaces:
    [ URL="insert the URL of my shop here"][ IMG ]http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac222/nicogon88/abi/pixel.gif[ / IMG ][ / URL ]

Be sure to remove all of the spaces or else it won't work.
    Also, where it says "insert the URL of my shop here", that's what you're supposed to do! :p hehehe. The URL of my shop is the address that takes you to the main page.
    Wherever you put it, something like this will show up:
    Happy 3 day late b-day!
    congratulations on your shop!
    does that mean that you are still working at mine?
    And do you want to afrilliate shop?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom