• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Pokemon Coordinator

1. P

Awkward X and Y moments

HAHAHA, omg I didn't know they would do that to Serviper. I have come across that horde battle which baffled me so much..but I ran away. Mine would have to be when I thought Trevor was a girl...
  2. P

Toughest Gym Leader (or battle) in Gen VI?

Re: Toughest Gym Leader (or battle) this Gen? None seem to be difficult..just beat Olympia easily. However, route 18, Inverse House, Psychic Inver..oh, my goodness, nearly wiped my level 60 range team. >:/
  3. P

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

I made the mistake of playing Pokemon Y in Spanish..MY SPANISH IS TERRIBLE. OTL
  4. P

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.~
  5. P

What video games are you playing now?

Pokemon X and Grand Theft Auto V.
  6. P

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Mine was in Pokemon Sapphire at the area where a sandstorm always occurs. I thought Cacnea had a gender color differences at 3am, caught and saved. Later on, I checked and saw the red star. I was all skskadlsasadl' AWWWW YEH.
  7. P

Favourite Legendary

Articuno happens to be my favorite.
  8. P

Did your save file ever become corrupt?

Pokemon LeafGreen, guess it was a pirated copy since I tried to import my Pokemon there to Pearl. From there on, never bought games from flea market, lol.
  9. P

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Man, its been years. Took four attempts to log in, yeey.
  10. P

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Barbie Girl - Aqua Dios mio...alguien me salvara!!
  11. P

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Aqua Teen Hunger Force o3o
  12. P

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

That '70s Show, the last episode.
  13. P

Thirteen by Big Star
  14. P

You Were Meant For Me by Jewel
  15. P

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread

Re: Last thing you ate before posting in this thread A sandvich~
Back
Top Bottom