1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
pokemon fan 132
Last Activity:
Jun 24, 2017 at 10:16 AM
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
Aug 12, 1985 (Age: 31)
ill leave it for you to guess.

pokemon fan 132

pokemon fan 132, 31, from Croatia.

pokemon fan 132 was last seen:
Jun 24, 2017 at 10:16 AM
    1. Cutiefly
      Cutiefly
      Happy belated Easter to you too! :)
    2. ii kanji
      ii kanji
      I am praying that she will really be in it. She is a popular character not just in the anime - I'm sure she's one of the most referenced NPCs in the games! Her having a role in the film would be an easy way to make money. Thank you! I have no idea where it's from, I just found it funny in the post-kiss era we are now living in.
    3. ii kanji
      ii kanji
      I have no idea what it will be, but surely if Satoshi is in Kanto, whatever the story may be, then Kasumi will for sure appear?!
    4. ii kanji
      ii kanji
      Have you heard the news?! There is hope!!
    5. poke trey
      poke trey
      How is it going? What have you been up doing?
    6. Lillie
      Lillie
      Very lucky hehe ;)
    7. Cutiefly
      Cutiefly
      Yeah, I like my new username too! It sounds a bit like Captain America now that I think of it, earlier I had thought it was only similar to Captain Planet lol. :)
    8. Cutiefly
      Cutiefly
      Hey there, how are you? :)
    9. Johtohfiller
      Johtohfiller
      Hey, I just wanted to say I really enjoy reading your thoughts about the anime. It looks like we agree on wanting old characters to have more presence, it's the show's biggest weak point IMO, moreso than fillers or whatever else people complain about.
    10. Cutiefly
      Cutiefly
      Hey I had read somewhere that a new Misty figurine is getting released. It's of game!Misty but it is still very cute. :) So maybe we will get a cameo from her if they are releasing merchandise of her. Just guessing.
    11. Hidden Mew
      Hidden Mew
      No, it's fine. I should have started talking this over with the staff for awhile. I'll respond back to your PM in a moment.
    12. Hidden Mew
      Hidden Mew
      That's so nice of you to say. Thank you so much. ^_^ I have been enjoying my birthday thus far and I'm hoping that I'll be able to spend some time with my family later tonight.
    13. Hidden Mew
      Hidden Mew
      I'm sorry for making you worry. I'm doing fine and I have brought up your message with the staff. We are discussing it. I'm sorry that it took me so long to get to that point though. There are a couple of issues we'll need to iron out before giving an answer, but hopefully I'll be able to give you an answer soon.
    14. Hidden Mew
      Hidden Mew
      I'm doing fine. Sorry to make you worry. I've just gotten a bad habit of taking too long to respond back to messages. I'll give you an answer soon.
    15. Hidden Mew
      Hidden Mew
      I did get your message. Conversations are basically the same thing as PMs. I just haven't had the time to reply back yet, but I will try to do that as soon as possible.
    16. Cutiefly
      Cutiefly
      I had been watching Digimon Tri recently and I liked what they did too. It felt really nice to see all the older faces and I like that they are showing more of their stories. I hope Beyblade does something similar too.

And that's really sad about Misty. :( They should have brought her back for a match with Siebold or given her Mega Gyarados. And I was also hoping to see May get a mega.
    17. Cutiefly
      Cutiefly
      Yeah, I think they should find a way of keeping a balance between the older and newer characters. I think rotating the characters would be a good idea. For eg, in gen 7 region they can have two new and two older characters travel with Ash. The only problem I can think of is bringing back the voice actors of older characters. That's why they didn't brought May for ORAS promotion either. :(
    18. Cutiefly
      Cutiefly
      Hey I had seen your post in the anime section and I agree with it. I want the writers to let Ash finally win a league (though not replace him), but they should continue with the stories of previous characters too. I think they should start another series of specials for the older characters and give them more frequent cameos.
    19. save
      save
      What do you think of the new design? After getting used to it, I actually like it better than the old BMGF.
    20. Hidden Mew
      Hidden Mew
      That's okay. The updates are similar to another forum I go to, so that might make it easier for me to get used to the new forums. Followers doesn't have the same ring as friends though.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 12, 1985 (Age: 31)
    ill leave it for you to guess.
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Starmie
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Water
    Favorite Gym Badge:
    Blackthorn City Rising Badge
    Well you could say that im a very optimistic person.But if you want to know more feel free to ask me.

As far as my interests go though during free time i like discussing Pokemon, watch other anime and movies, play sometime video games,read books, spend time with my friends etc.