Recent content by Pokémon Trainer Emily

1. Pokémon Trainer Emily

Favorite Main Series Shipping with Ash ketchum

PokéShipping ftw. Just can't beat Ash and Misty's relationship (those two are so cute together!)
  2. Pokémon Trainer Emily

Least favorite Elite Four member

Marshal was pretty forgettable.
  3. Pokémon Trainer Emily

Review XY140: The Endless Zero! Until the Day We Meet Again!!

I'm that salty 1%. Was the kiss necessary? Absolutely not. Serena's thirst just won over. Were the other parts of the episode good? Yes. The episode overall (besides the damn kiss), was pretty good. But seeing as I hate 2 out of 3 of the Kalos gang, they really won't be missed by me. Oh well...
  4. Pokémon Trainer Emily

Characters you Hope Debut in Generations

I wanted to see all the female trainers, but they won't do that since they already have anime counterparts (which is sad because I hated Dawn and Serena from the anime).
  5. Pokémon Trainer Emily

Review XY138: The Last Battle with Satoshi! Serena's Choice!!

I'm disappointed. They made Serena do showcases, now out of the blue she's doing contests. Really? Hey, at least we might see May.
  6. Pokémon Trainer Emily

Your favorite Gym Leader(s) from each region?

Kanto: Misty Johto: Jasmine Hoenn: Winona Sinnoh: Probably Candice Unova: IRIS, Skyla, Roxie Kalos: VALERIE, Korrina
  7. Pokémon Trainer Emily

Are The Pokemon Games Too Easy?

I actually like their easiness. Black and White were a huge change from XY, so I barely had any fun playing through them because they were so hard for me. I like games that are easy to enjoy and relax with- like XY, they're not hard and are really fun.
  8. Pokémon Trainer Emily

Will Ash win this time around?

Ash probably won't win. Also, even if he does win the league, he still has Siebold, Wikstrom, Malva, Drasna, and Diantha to fight. I highly, highly doubt he could even knock out one of the E4's Pokémon.
  9. Pokémon Trainer Emily

Review XY115: Battling at Full Volume!

I missed half the episode, but I still know one thing: Serena is still one hell of a bad battler.
  10. Pokémon Trainer Emily

Preview XY131: Kalos League Victory! Satoshi's Ultimate Match!!

Ash is probably gonna lose again, this might be just a bait title. I seriously am praying to Lord Goomy he loses, I wanna see him in Alola! And get new companions and stuff!
  11. Pokémon Trainer Emily

Review S19 EP21: A Keeper for Keeps?!

The Arbok scene freaked me out. I didn't really like this episode, it was just really boring. 4/10
  12. Pokémon Trainer Emily

Preview XY129: Fierce Fighting at the Kalos League! Gather, All of My Passion!!

I hope it's Iris. I liked her. And it about time she returned.
  13. Pokémon Trainer Emily

Review S19 EP20: Performing a Pathway to the Future!

I really liked Jessie in this episode. Then again, Jesse is my favorite of TR, so...Anyway. Serena losing to Aria felt right. She's not ready for Kalos Queen yet. Think about May and Dawn. They worked their asses off to get to the Grand Festival and neither won, because they still had a ways to...
  14. Pokémon Trainer Emily

Best Champion Debut?

I liked Diantha's and Iris's appearances best (why did they take away Iris's champion/gym leader title?).
  15. Pokémon Trainer Emily

Preview XY127: The Semifinal Full Battle! Satoshi VS Shōta!!

Is it weird I want Sawyer to win? I don't think he's ever won a battle against Ash, and seeing him finally win would be great. He's got some good development, it's finally time he takes down Ash.
Back
Top Bottom