• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Pokémon-Trainer Robbie

1. P

Hi! I'm the new girl!!

welcome! :) have fun and ill see you around! x
  2. P

Hi! I'm the new girl!!

welcome! :) have fun and ill see you around! x
  3. P

Hello there.

welcome to the website :P im still new myself but hey :P
  4. P

A wild PH1RE appeared!

hello & welcome :P (im new too)
  5. P

What's your strong point?

Studier easily! spend alot of time on -certain pokemon information pokedexes etc- developing kickass, and crappy, tactics
  6. P

Caption the screenshots!

"How you doin'?" (Joey from friends)
  7. P

Robbie says hello!

Pleased to meet you ;) No I think I'll stick to level 50, I make them ready and optimal for fighting online (PBR) Level 50 is thé level when playing online on PBR so I dont really need to level them past that. Thanks anyway :P
  8. P

Robbie says hello!

Hellooo:kawaii: Bulbagarden/pedia etc have always been very informative for me.:drool: So now I tought it was time to -finally- create an account! Me: I'm a Dutch 17 year old, (turn 18 on the 18th of may) I got my profile done mostly. with some information and my Myspace-ish-thingy. I dont...
  9. P

Your favorite Pokemon type?

Re: Your favourite type I use the Normal-type mostly. But I like Water more ;)
  10. P

Official BMG Picture Thread

Hey all, I made my Bulbapedia account today :kawaii: Me: http://robbie-eindhoven.hyves.nl/album/36342582/Fotos/dhbt/ I appear to be an arrogant twat on my fotos. This might be partly true. :P na im kidding Im Dutch by the way :P
Back
Top Bottom