• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Recent content by Pokémon-Trainer Robbie

1. P

Hi! I'm the new girl!!

welcome! :) have fun and ill see you around! x
  2. P

Hi! I'm the new girl!!

welcome! :) have fun and ill see you around! x
  3. P

im doin amazing thanks :) some msn on laptop and this stuff, and battle revo fights at random...

im doin amazing thanks :) some msn on laptop and this stuff, and battle revo fights at random, with a nice big glass of safari+juice. life cant get much better then this right? :P
  4. P

haha ill see :P Im going to play some random Battle Revo fights online, and then ill go have my...

haha ill see :P Im going to play some random Battle Revo fights online, and then ill go have my nap (its 1:13 already so i wont be back in between) see you around ;) xx
  5. P

i might start blogging soon too ;) xx

i might start blogging soon too ;) xx
  6. P

Haha isnt it :P? I just read your blog thingy, its neat :P

Haha isnt it :P? I just read your blog thingy, its neat :P
  7. P

postponage it is :P no worries well have that fight sooner or later ;)

postponage it is :P no worries well have that fight sooner or later ;)
  8. P

ok my sneaky connection is not working xD Battle revolution is linked to our internet or we will...

ok my sneaky connection is not working xD Battle revolution is linked to our internet or we will have to postpone this :/
  9. P

oh ok, well my holidays just started and its 0:15 AM, you dont have a copy of Battle Revolution...

oh ok, well my holidays just started and its 0:15 AM, you dont have a copy of Battle Revolution maybe? :P xx
  10. P

nvm i got it agian <3 ill add you

nvm i got it agian <3 ill add you
  11. P

ah, dang, my usual internet source is gone. so unless you got Battle Revo ready i think this is...

ah, dang, my usual internet source is gone. so unless you got Battle Revo ready i think this is postponed :P
  12. P

if you dont mind id like it 50 :P thats settled then i guess. my FC is in my profile ;)

if you dont mind id like it 50 :P thats settled then i guess. my FC is in my profile ;)
  13. P

well sure, i got my pearl ready. 6 on 6 / 3 on 3 - no legends - level 50?

well sure, i got my pearl ready. 6 on 6 / 3 on 3 - no legends - level 50?
  14. P

not much! you? :P

not much! you? :P
  15. P

you got Battle revolution then? :) im in for a battle anytime.

you got Battle revolution then? :) im in for a battle anytime.