• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Pokemondorks

1. P

Cloning Request Thread

I CAN CLONE, however i request a ditto with perfect IVs. YES 31 IN ALL!!!! i am looking for specific nature however PM me and i am willing to clone now and get paid in dittos in the future.
  2. P

~*~*~OFFERING~*~*~Tons of Event Pokemon!

Neox, they are: Anniversary - Sassy Ageto - Docile Pokepark - Timid Eigakan - Bashful Mitsurin - Modest
  3. P

Just checked. No, I wouldn't be interested as it's not rare to find that one :)
  4. P

Bullet punching machop? Which pokewalker course was that one in?
  5. P

Geodude, only the rare ones I was interested in. ^_^
  6. P

@Fern: I consider all of my Pokemon pretty valuable ^__^ ;) @Sirphish: sure no problem. When you pick the 2 you want, shoot me a VM and we can discuss when we can trade :)
  7. P

Okay, then just VM me about it tomorrow then :)
  8. P

Sirphish, I have the Fukuoka PalCity Mew. I would love your Negaiboshi Jirachi and NoK Mew if they are untouched and untrained. Which two of mine would you like in return? Also, do you have any more that I don't have?
  9. P

Sorry man :( I only collect events, and I already have all 493 pokemon in my other game. I'm sure you'll be able to get those two, just keep on a look out. They are around a lot in this forum nowadays ^_^
  10. P

Stewart. I have all of those, sorry.
  11. P

Geodude... I am about to get my Shinjoh Ruins Giratina soon in my SoulSilver game... sorry :(
  12. P

Offering: winner's path beldums

Thank you for the trade!! :)
  13. P

Haha, okay. So the Pokemon Ranch Vulpix plus fire stone it is :) When can you trade?
  14. P

Hi there! I am interested in the careful one :) Please see my thread in my signature. I also have pretty much any pokemon lol. Let me know. Edit: I also have an Electirizer.
  15. P

*~ My events threaD ~*

Hi hi, it is me again! Wants: YUKINA MEOWTH, WISH FARFETCH'D (I have a Wish Chansey to trade for this), JBHF MANAPHY, and 12 ANIV RED AND GREEN PICHU EGG. Offers: Check my thread :) Friendcode: ya know this ;)
Back
Top Bottom