Recent content by PokemonLeagueChamp

1. P

Pokemon that scare you, but wouldn't usually be considered frightening

Ditto. Sure, in game it just turns into a Poké-pimp, but in the anime it's been shown to be able to transform into people. The idea that the person standing next to you in the Poké-Mart might actually be a Ditto is scary. And that unblinking stare....*shudders*
  2. P

Stuff you want to see in Pokemon that it's currently not offering

I'd like to see more stuff to do after beating the game the first time, and the ability to rebattle gym leaders in every version(not just Platinum and HGSS).
  3. P

Stupidest nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

I caught a Metapod, and its only move was Harden. I shouldn't need to tell you what its name was.
  4. P

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

First level 100 Pokemon was my Charizard in FireRed.
  5. P

The Banned Game

Banned for not being outside in the sun.
  6. P

Would You Ever Consider Using Pre-Gen V Pokemon in BW Before the E4?

I would and am. My current White team contains a Nidorino.
  7. P

How would it be if you would meet the main characters?

Sweep Ash in a doubles match. Say afterwards, "Look, you've clearly had some experience, but I've had a lot more. If you're looking to succeed at these regional tournaments, I can help you." Continue journey, training Ash and beating Team Rocket/Team Plasma singlehandedly WITHOUT any of my...
  8. P

Gen V Disapointment

I like Gen V, but there's one thing that pisses me off greatly. I have no comment.
  9. P

How did YOU get into pokemon was it an accident?

I watched and had enjoyed the anime for a while, wanted to get the games, and was turned down. Then, a few years later, in the GBA age, I went into a GameStop and saw an Emerald demo and was like "O_O they still make Pokemon games? I WANT." As an eventual result of that, I got FR. And just...
  10. P

A Further RGBY Remake? *READ FIRST POST!*

Seeing as the DS has yet to go completely obsolete, players can still port Pokemon from Gen III's Kanto all the way through Unova, so there's really no reason to re-remake RGBY, at least not within the next 2-3 years.
  11. P

Zoarker's great sprite shop

Well, it's nice, thanks. However, I was looking more for a Machamp with Deoxys arms as opposed to a Deoxys with Machamp arms, unless that can't be done?
  12. P

Zoarker's great sprite shop

I'd like a splice of Machamp and Deoxys, basically with Machamp's arms being replaced by Deoxys'.
  13. P

Eeveelution game not to last forever: Linkage with Pokémon Global Link to end May 5

Re: Eeveelution game not to last forever: Linkage with Pokémon Global Link to end May Hopefully you can at least receive it after the 5th, considering the "Processing Membership Information" probably won't go away until then.
  14. P

Which Generation was the biggest disappointment?

A lot of people seem to hate on Gens III and IV, but TBH, Generation I just wasn't that great. Only being able to carry 10 items? Glitchiness? Generally monotonous environments, even on a GBC/GBA(Johto, also with GBC/GBA looked WAY better)? Music that was just okay(final rival battle music in...
  15. P

3DS:Is it worth the money?

I've seen it at GameStop, Super Street Fighter 4 3D looks okay. I'm looking forward to the Resident Evil titles the most. They are in my must-buy section.
Back
Top Bottom