Recent content by PokemonLoverLaura

1. P

Hello Again

Hello Again :) My name is Laura and I am a Pokemon nerd as my brothers call me or a Pokemon obsessed freak :x. I am 20 years old and I live in Southern California. I really love Pokemon. I have Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver, I got Pokemon White and...
  2. P

Just saying hi again

I Nyaned longer than you :P i did it for 2 hours and 25 minutes lol then it got annoying
  3. P

Just saying hi again

I just wanted to come on here to say hi again... now that im on summer break i can probably try to post more and try to make newer friends that I can talk to each day. If you want someone that will leave you a happy message each day / will actually try to have a conversation. Please send me a...
  4. P

Does anyone want to be my friend

lol i been on the forum :) but i haven't like posted in a while :)
  5. P

Does anyone want to be my friend

Does anyone want to be my friend on here ^-^;; I am nice and i love talking!!! Please be my friend :) I dont have very much on here ^_^;;;:bawl: I play pokemon a lot tooo
  6. P

Not exactly new...but

Hai :D Nice to meeet you!!!!!
  7. P

Hi Everyone

Hi Tom :D Nice to meeet you !!
  8. P

Hello there

Nice to meet you :D
  9. P

Hello earthlings, I come in peace~

HELLLO :D I come in peace too :D
  10. P

New person o-o;;;

Greeeeeeeeeeeetings :D From Sunny California rakarei
  11. P

New person o-o;;;

DOUBLE TROUBLE!!! :D HAI and yus i know you o: and thank you :D
  12. P

An introduction is in order

Welcome to forum :D
  13. P

Yet another newbie...!

Hai Harri!!! I am new too :D I am from the US :D I been playing pokemon since it came out for me when i was 6 i think thats when it came out XD I am not sure im almost 19 now :D so 16 years i been playing o: WOW.. MY favorite 2 pokemon are VUlpix and Eevee :D
Back
Top Bottom