Recent content by Pokenutter

1. P

Help me find Basil

Not sure if there's any way to track down a history of randoms you trade with, so please pardon the strange nature of this thread. On 7/28/2017, I traded with a random player. I received a Japanese Latias in exchange for a Sawsbuck called Basil. Winter form, OT Thomas, ID No 53110. Might have...
  2. P

Deck advice

I created a deck for the 2016-2017 Standard rotation, and would like some advice on it. It's made up of heavy hitters with a secondary focus on healing. Pokémon 3x Jigglypuff (Fates Collide) 2x Wigglytuff (Fates Collide) 3x Charmander (Generations) 2x Chameleon (Generations) 3x Charizard...
  3. P

Game Boy Pocket Tech Support

Alright, so I picked up a Game Boy Pocket at a garage sale some time ago, and it worked amazingly for about a year. Then, for about six months it required some kind of shock before it would accept new batteries- such as being tossed into the air and caught. After that time, however, it stopped...
  4. P

TPC to attend Jump Festa this year: Company to debut at event

Please, for the love of God, PLEASE don't let this be as bad as the PokéPark 2 announcement. I'd love to see a new Mystery Dungeon, or a new Ranger, or even the RS remakes that about half the fandom seems to be clamoring for. A new Stadium/Colosseum/PBR-type game would be nice if they game us...
  5. P

Times You Have Raged in Pokemon Games (any)

Rage whenever I go for an hour or two without saving, only to lose battery power moments after a momentous achievement. It happens. A lot. Probably more than you'd think.
  6. P

Whats Your Birthday Pokemon?

Medicham on the 4th of November.
  7. P

Pokémon Snap not originally a Pokémon game: Iwata states original game's 'motivation

Re: Pokémon Snap not originally a Pokémon game: Iwata states original game's 'motivat Was I the only person who saw the article and went, "Oh, Snap" totally out of habit? Yeah, I'd believe that. Snap always just seemed too out of place with the rest of the series to be a true Pokemon game.
  8. P

What do you call the currency?

I use an abbreviated form of Pokedollar: PKD.
  9. P

Mystery Dungeon Journal

September 11th, Part 1 Something feels off as I wake up. Then, I remember the events of yesterday, and realize that I achieved nothing last night. My aim was to try to figure out what to do next, and here I am, still with no idea what to do. I take stock of where I finally collapsed last...
  10. P

so who here likes sonic games???

The Sonic Games are still fun. I'd recommend going for Gems Collection, though, as I had the most fun playing it.
  11. P

The most epic video game boss fights

A Three-Way tie. Primal Dialga The Music Alone wins this one Ganondorf & Ganon Great Music, plus even after all that, the guy survives. The Dragon in Fire Emblem 7 There are no words to describe how awesome this fight was.
  12. P

Scariest video game boss

It's really hard to be intimidated by the side you're rooting for. Still... King Boom Boo. Not because of how he was handled in-game, but because of Sonic X. I didn't sleep for a week after seeing that episode.
  13. P

What OS do you use?

Mac OS X. All of the stability that Windows doesn't have, plus no viruses, spyware, or bad interfaces (the last one isn't so much a problem as a pet peeve.)
  14. P

Mystery Dungeon Journal

September 10th I awaken surrounded by darkness. Mind you, this is nothing new. I believe that this is normal, although I can’t be sure. Although I get the feeling that some sound and some artificial light normally wake me up. Perhaps something is missing from the equation? I sit a while...
Back
Top Bottom