Recent content by Pokepal148

1. P

am I the only person having issues with the Pokemon bank recently?

Seriously, I've gotten locked out like 4 times in the past 3 days. I've never had any issues here in the past and I've been using it since launch.
  2. P

Pokemon type chart: is it mathematically worked out and are there exceptions?

There is one other exception: the ice type move Freeze-Dry has the ability to hit water types for super effective damage.
  3. P

It's been over a year. What is your opinion on the Fairy Type now?

Togekiss has really enjoyed it's new Stab for Dazzling Dream, Why not?
  4. P

Smogon bans and suspect tests discussion

Greninja is on the chopping block, that's interesting... I know Smogon doesn't generally do this kind of thing but what if we just put a special thing on greninja preventing it from using held items to boost it's damage. I haven't really been following smogon recently because I've been trying...
  5. P

What did you achieve during XY?

Getting into I.V. breeding and E.V. training for the first time. Also, hopefully finishing off that National Dex.
  6. P

Why are so many Ice Types slow and defensive?

Personally I think it would make sense for ice to resist water (because ice is just another form of water) because it would be interesting to have two types that resist eachother (and it would make freeze dry a bit more of an interesting move.) But for me, Lapras is an invaluable member of my...
  7. P

The First Glitch You Ever Exploited

The old ruby sapphire daycare glitch/exploit.
  8. P

If Pokémon Generation I were to be remade, would you want...

Tbh starting with pikachu in yellow makes it feel surprisingly different from other Pokemon games just because pikachu isn't your usual fire/grass/water starter.
  9. P

This isn't whining about the situation, this is poking fun of it. Apparently Smogon's fanbase can get really overdefensive but whatever, I've said my piece, I'm out.
  10. P

Because clearly the fact that I didn't do so automatically completely invalidates my ability to have an opinion on the matter.
  11. P

There's a reason that I used the word maybe. My reference to the fallacy was more towards the whole 'everything on every tier' thing. And the song was meant to poke fun at the situation more then anything. A bit of humorous exaggeration and fun really. I don't think they are at that extreme...
  12. P

Ah, the slippery slope fallacy, how fun. Now M-kangaskhan is beyond salvageable but something like a ban on trapping moves/abilities with destiny bond (seems like something they should have done ages ago. I was honestly shocked that It hadn't been done.) Could maybe make Gengar not so broken...
  13. P

darkest story moment?

http://youtu.be/HS7-CE_mHPg#t=1m58s Around a minute, 58 seconds is where the fun begins and believe me, this is just the tip of the iceberg here. Kidnapping, Brutal execution, deception, a rather grim* future, and just to top it off, killing off the main character (don't worry, you get...
  14. P

An ode to Smogon, (to be sung to the tune of the Pokemon theme song) ---------------------- I wanna be, the very best / That no one ever was / So I made an OU team / And put it on showdown / So X and Y, have just come out / And some of these mons are OP, / So we'll send em, to ubers now / And...
Back
Top Bottom