• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
  • Congrats on the win. Which questions tripped you up?
    PokePal15
    PokePal15
    There wasn't anything that really tripped me up terribly. Just a couple that would make me second guess myself. Round 9, for example, I guessed right on the first clue but the second one made me unsure. The ones that took me to the 3rd clue, like rounds 2, 7, 12, and especially 13, were the ones that I was really unsure about. And of course for round 20 threw me for a loop, though I was originally on the right track and went a completely different direction.

How about you?
    Patrick Haines
    Patrick Haines
    Yea, that last one made no sense to me. I struggled with 7 and 13, but most of the others seemed pretty obvious (until a few took left turns). I think I actually missed question 11 though. I put "Ghost of Marowak's Mother" for Clue 1 and didn't guess again because I thought it was right. If I had put "Ghost of Cubone's Mother", they may have given it to me, but I hope they do it again now that I understand how it works.
    Would you like to exchange Friend Codes? I'm looking for Flying type Safaris.

Mine is 4296-3230-7210 and is apparently Fighting-type, with Tyrogue.
    I'd like to trade Vivillon with you! I can provide Icy Snow and Polar in exchange for your High Plains and Tundra, so if that works for you, my FC is 4699-6589-8963. I've already added your FC from the post :)
    Thank you for the trades! If you're ever looking for something feel free to message me and I'll let you know what I can do!
    Hey I saw you respond to Lennongrad that you have starters to trade. I'm trying to collect all of them right now and was wondering if you're looking for something specific
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom