Recent content by PokePal15

1. PokePal15

Fantabulous Festivities – Corsola's Creative Holiday Challenge 2023

I just noticed that here and in the main contest thread, it says entries are due by Saturday December 31st. It is supposed to be Sunday, right?
  2. PokePal15

Fantabulous Festivities – Corsola's Creative Holiday Challenge 2023

I have what may be a silly or obvious question, but when you say that it has to be a "holiday season themed Pokemon visual joke or meme", can it also include words on the image that help deliver the joke? I'm not sure if the joke/pun of my image will be obvious if I don't at least include the...
  3. PokePal15

Event Fantabulous Festivities – Creative Holiday Challenge 2022

I don't think I'll win anything, but I'll post my entry to share with you all! For my entry this year, I decided to craft a story around a slightly less-than-traditional Christmas song. I did alter the lyrics a bit to suit the theme of Pokemon, and I could have just used that as my entry, but I...
  4. PokePal15

Event Bulbagarden's 12 Days of Trivia 2022

I'm not sure if I can remember the exact way I searched for each question, but I'll do my best: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. While I'm not sure all of my answers are correct, I do know a few of them for certain are right. And the few I was a bit hesitant on (1, 5, 9), while they...
  5. PokePal15

Event Fantabulous Festivities – Creative Holiday Challenge 2022

Just want a bit of clarification... If I wanted to write a story based on a Christmas song, is that okay? Like the story I have in mind is an expansion of a slightly less well-known Christmas song, using song lyrics as inspiration for the story dialogue, but with my own Poke-twist. (I think I...
  6. PokePal15

Win a copy of Pokémon Scarlet or Violet as part of Bulbagarden's pre-order giveaway!

I think I'm going to pick Sprigatito, mostly because I love it's design (Fuecoco is a close second). I've also never picked a Grass starter on my first playthrough (Gens 1-5: Water; Gens 6-8: Fire) and it will be interesting to try something new. I also have difficulty finding Grass and Fire...
  7. PokePal15

Organizing your PC

Early on, I didn't organize them at all (which was really fun when I was looking for something specific). Around Gen III, when it became easier to move between boxes, I did try to be a least a little organized and did it mostly by type with each box further broken down by Pokedex number. By Gen...
  8. PokePal15

Generation 8 - Choose Your Starter!

Right now, I'm gonna go with Scorbunny. I love the little fire bunny the most, though I'll have to wait to see the final evolutions before making a final choice as I've been burned before (ha, get it). I loved Litten and Torracat but Incineroar underwhelmed me the last time. Fun fact: about 2...
  9. PokePal15

Pokémon Wiz: Kanto Edition

OMG! I can't believe it! Thank you so much for putting this on! It was awesome!
  10. PokePal15

The way I finally figured it out was that if you transfer a Pokemon from RBY to GSC, it would have a held item. "100% Berry" would mean that 100% of the time, it would be holding a Berry. With a few, this is only true with Red/Blue. With Yellow, some species will have a unique item. Pikachu is...
  11. PokePal15

I had narrowed it down to 2 after the second first clue...so of course I picked the wrong one. I thought it was too obvious. Should have known better. I hope you guys do this again! I've had so much fun!
  12. PokePal15

Two things I've been wondering about: If we guess right on the first clue, then submit a wrong guess on the second or third one, we get the 3 points for getting it right the first time, correct? Or if we guess right, guess wrong the second time and then guess correctly again the third time...
  13. PokePal15

My first question pertains to the following from the "How To Play" guidelines, specifically the parts I have bolded: So if I submit a correct guess for each of the the three clues in each round, do I get 6 points or only 3? The wording is a bit misleading. Second, do we get to know how many...
  14. PokePal15

GEN VII: Have codes to trade

Yeah I know I can get those items from the Battle Tree; it's just easier to trade for them since there's not a whole lot I actually want. I can give you the Poipole code if you want that one; the Zeroara is offered to someone else.
  15. PokePal15

LF Zeraora codes

Honestly, you can just have it if you want. There's really not much I want unless you really want to trade for something.
Back
Top Bottom