• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
P
Local time
1:02 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, been a while hasn't it?
    Maya the Cat
    Maya the Cat
    Haven't watched much lately but would like to keep up before SM comes out.

Good luck!
    P
    pokepal_123
    Yeah, the Flare arc just finished and it was amazing tbh. Easily the best villain arc in the anime for me,it had plenty of tension plus all the characters coming together and fighting in the final battle made it all the more awesome.

Thanks a lot!
    Maya the Cat
    Maya the Cat
    The Flare saga was the highlight of XY(Z).
    Alan winning made the league worthwhile :D
    I'm doing better nowadays.

I did hear it gets good in Acts 3 and 4 so will watch when I can.

Wow, Z is actually confirmed.
    P
    pokepal_123
    Yep, so the best thing is to just watch them to get a feeling of it when it comes to the mega evolution acts.
    Maya the Cat
    Maya the Cat
    Thanksgiving is right around the corner so I just might find time provided nothing comes up.
    I didn't watch this week's episode because the summaries made it sound boring lol
    I gave it a 7/10 rating lmao. The only thing I really liked were the Serena, Eevee, and Chespin moments. Everything else was meh
    Dude, I was already working on it. Plus the information in my post doesn't include the Mega Evoltution Act IV information, since that thread has nothing to do with it.
    Cool thanks for telling me.
    I don't know. I think they just don't care much anymore :x
    I'm trying to give it a chance. Plus Serena won her 2nd key :D
    It's to get away from serebii tbh.
    Yeah I have and I just copied and pasted the rules from my older forum which is dead XD
    I haven't heard it yet.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom