Recent content by PokePete

1. PokePete

Which are your favorite Characters of the Day / recurring characters?

My favourate recurring character was the magikarp seller which was introduced in the Battle Aboard the St. Anne and made many more appearances in later episodes.
  2. PokePete

Which series was the worst one?

BW was definitely the worst series in my opinion. I didn't like how Ash was reset and handled after how strong he was in the DP series. I didn't mind Cilan but Iris really annoyed me with her overused "you're such a kid line." Oshawott was annoying, clumsy, and didn't really contribute a...
  3. PokePete

Which was the best series?

OS is my favourite series since it was the first one I've watched and I still enjoy re-watching the series. I enjoy the humour, Team Rocket, and Ash and his pokemon team and his traveling partners Brock and Misty. I also thought some of the OS episode titles were clever such as The School of...
  4. PokePete

Review XY140: The Endless Zero! Until the Day We Meet Again!!

What a great ending episode of the XY/XY&Z series. Tearful goodbyes, Serena finally let Ash know her feelings with the kiss, clips of what each character is up to after they left, and the montage at the end showing clips of each main character in the past. Loved the facial expressions of...
  5. PokePete

I'm curious. Why do so many people dislike Best Wishes?

Why I hated BW, as many people above have stated, is: -Ash got a reboot after the DP which he was quite strong as a character which made him look like a beginner trainer which he shouldn't have been -I really hated Iris because of her overused saying "you're such a kid" to Ash -The league was ok...
  6. PokePete

Review XY136: The Zygarde Counterattack! The Final Decisive Battle of Kalos!!

Great episode to end the Team Flare arc. Nice to see all of the gym leaders, the elite 4 member and the Kalos champion all have a part to help rescue Kalos. What a way to finish off Lysander with Zygarde's complete form killing him. Sad to see squishy go after 43 episodes, kind of bought a...
  7. PokePete

Review XY135: The Advancing Megalith! The Kalos Line of Defense!!

I thought this episode was a great way to lead to the finale of the Team Flare arc
  8. PokePete

Preview Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon

And I thought BW was bad, from what I've seen so far, it seems after XY/XY&Z series and how great it was, that Sun and Moon have completely taken the show quite a few notches down. The animation looks god damn awful and the plot of the series sounds terrible. Almost like they just decided to...
  9. PokePete

Possible reasons for the Kalos League finale

The obvious main reason Ash lost was because Alan's OP Mega Charizard X. Most of the final seemed quite evenly matched until Charizard battled. He took some good damage from Pikachu before knocking it out and took many hits from Greninja/Ash Greninja before the big Shuriken, which I thought...
  10. PokePete

Review XY131: Kalos League Victory! Satoshi's Ultimate Match!!

This episode was disappointing. In the XY/XYZ series, this was the strongest and most confident Ash of all time. He managed to bring the best out of Greninja and yet he still lost. I thought there was no way Mega Charizard, with all the damage he took, would have survived that super powered...
  11. PokePete

GO Did you expect Pokemon GO to be as successful as it is?

I had a feeling that Pokemon Go would be successful, not not this successful, once it was released and its not even fully released. Unfortunately it has not been released where I live, Canada, but can't wait to download the app and try it.
  12. PokePete

Your Favorite Pokémon Soundtracks!

I love the Red/Blue/Yellow soundtrack since it the classic and grew up with it. I love all of the songs but if I had to pick a favourite it would be cycling theme XY is up there too and my favourite would be Kalos Region Theme
  13. PokePete

Has your favourite animal been made into a Pokemon?

Eagle: Braviary. Not a huge fan of the design though Orca: I guess Kyogre is the closest Animals that should be designed into Pokemon: roadrunner and stellers jay or blue jay.
  14. PokePete

What's your signature Pokémon?

Charizard. Especially now that he mega evolves into Charizard X which is a beast
  15. PokePete

Favorite Pokémon from each region and favorite region?

Favourite region: Kalos (by slimmest of margins) Favourite pokemon: Kanto: Pikachu Johto: Quilava Hoenn: Septile Sinnoh: Infernape Unova: Samurott Kalos: Greninja
Back
Top Bottom