Recent content by Pokeplayer150

1. P

Where does it say the ORAS protagonists are 12?

Ah, I figured they were talking about the rivals, thank you!
  2. P

Where does it say the ORAS protagonists are 12?

I've heard some people on the internet say they couldn't find where it mentions that Brendan/May are 12 years old. I've heard it was on the Buzznav but nothing specific. If someone could tell me when they do mention it or, better yet, provide me a source, I would really appreciate it.
  3. P

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Honestly, I don't believe that Sawyer being confirmed to have a Mega Sceptile means that Ash having his own is out of the question, this is for a few reasons. First, there's the big elephant in the room: If Sawyer was the only major character getting one, then why is it among Ash, Serena, and...
  4. P

News Pokemon XY & Z Discussion

Jeez, Alain looks absolutely pissed off, I can only imagine why (the animation on his face looks gorgeous, though). That aside, in light of the new information, I've developed a new theory concerning the Mega Sceptile on the poster (though we still have no confirmation on who it belongs to)...
  5. P

Preview XY097: Shishiko and Kaenjishi! A Fiery Journey!!

I swear, if this doesn't end up being a backstory episode for Lysandre's Pyroar, I will be sorely disappointed.
  6. P

Preview XY094: Z's Explosive Birth! What Lurks in Kalos!!

Judging from the image of Alain, I wouldn't be too surprised if he happens to win against Malva. I say this because if you look closely enough, you can see dirt marks on Charizard which I know came from a battle as you can see part of the field. Also, Alain is petting Charizard in a...
  7. P

I was referring to all the Pokemon Ash had caught in Kalos, which are every member of his current team with the exception of Pikachu. That being said, I can see how you might have been thrown off by my wording, sorry about that.
  8. P

I swear, I was internally screaming all weekend once I saw this. Ash will potentially call back Sceptile with a mega stone and key stone in tow, we may finally get the evil team arc the anime deserves, and this will be the first time in the whole series that a main character will fully evolve...
  9. P

Preview XYS04: The Strongest Mega Evolution ~Act IV~

*sees episode summary* No... No. No. No. No. No. No. NO! Alain, you idiot, you freaking idiot! Why on Earth would you EVER bet the one thing that is the physical proof of your bond with your pokemon? Just why?! Then again, I shouldn't be completely surprised that you would make such a decision...
  10. P

If Ash got a Key Stone...

I don't understand why people think Ash is not interested in Mega Evolution. On the contrary, he seems very interested in it. Heck, in "Garchomp's Mega Bond!" he even asked if his own partner could Mega Evolve.
  11. P

Preview XY079: Fierce Battle in the Monster Ball Factory! Pikachu VS Nyarth!!

Re: XY078: Meowth Personally, I think the reason TF hasn't shown up by now is because the games didn't give the writers enough to work with, which was probably made even hard given all the plot inconsistencies. So they're providing buildup on the side via the Mega Evolution Specials until they...
  12. P

News New Opening Theme: Mad-Paced Getter by Tomohisa Sako

Re: New Opening Theme: Getter Banban by Tomohisa Sako Yes! I've been trying to find the pre-existing thread on this forever! But I digress. I'm really looking forward to Alain and Ash meeting and potentially battling. Especially if this is any indication that Ash will get a Mega Evolution.
  13. P

Preview New Preview of upcoming episodes.

OMG! Serena's dressed as a Furisode girl, I love it!
  14. P

Preview XY075: Three-Match Rival Battle! Towards the Future!!

Re: XY075: Treecko I was referring to rivals Ash could face in the league, and we don't have any confirmation that Sanpei is on the badge quest. But that's not to say that this rules him out, we just don't know yet.
  15. P

Preview XY070: Conclusion! Numelgon, Somewhere Over the Rainbow!!

Hm, those last few seconds in the preview look awfully similar to the ending of Charizard's Burning Ambitions, could the writers be doing the same thing here as they did back then? I hope so.
Back
Top Bottom