• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
PokéVision
Local time
2:23 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• V That link doesn't work for some reason. YouTube - ‪Human tetris‬‏ works

Edit: It actually appears to be a different youtube vid lol.
    Mortal Kombat? Isn't that an old game? Is it for the computer XD

Well, I envy your skills :p
    Breezy... that's like windy, right? Today, it's raining a bit... lol

What is inbetween generations (gen 5.5?) o_O
    You can just look at her activity and see that she comes on occassionaly. When I posted the VM asking how she was, she was actually online, viewing a forum.

I'm not going to do anything but wait. I don't know anything about her actually. We're friends simply because she liked my name. Feel free to try to PM her next time she's online, as PMs pop up and are very noticiable; she would be ignoring you if she didn't reply.

It was only kinda funny when it hurt her... (is it bad I found that funny?). The vid. was long and by the time it got to that part, I was pretty bored.
    It is :eek:; I looked it up.

YouTube - ‪Human Tetris‬‏
    What games?

I'm OK... How are you :V
    It's windy right now.

I was on your stalker list to stalk you to see if you were active at all. Our friend SaxyStar doesn't seem to talk much via VM, which seems to me that she is rather inactive, yet I see that she still logs on and does ... who knows what. Idk :/
    You seem to be the last person she contacted via VM, so .... derp.

I didn't find it that great :O
    Chat Thread. RM is basically a crazy cousin to it. I haz one of my likes mentioned dere. :3
    I concur. ;o
    Well, relatively speaking of course. You still have a bunch of people who willingly joined a Pogeymanz forum conversing there. xD

I noez, but everyone keeps talking to me, so I'm a bit distracted with answering it. ^^;
    That would be a bit much. xD There's a lot more like in the chat thread than the RM thread though. Probably because more sense is had there. xD
    I noez, it would be a tragedy to have her removed. Seems Twiggy said it was too big though in the sig check thread. :<
    But I liek your avy, it has broccoli monkey getting high off of itself. :<

(Go to "Settings" in the top right corner. Then click "Edit Avatar" on the left hand side of the screen.)
    EVERYONE ELSE WAS MAKING SHIT UP, WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE BEING PUNISH? D:

KAKU SOUNDS LIKE LAUGHING, I DIG. ;]
    *smacks with a salmon*
    Not going to talk, eh? Giving me the silent treatment? That's cool. I can respect that. Well actually, there's just one problem with that...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom