• Magnificent Entertainer pokes around in the Great Marsh and battles his rival again. Will Zexy finally overcome ME's team? Watch here to find out.

Recent content by PokéVision

1. PokéVision

PREVIEW: March 27: XY021 - Time to Debut! PokéVision with Serena and Fennekin!!

HEY, it's ME! Nahh, but I am getting pumped about XY again, I need more Serena episodes~
  2. PokéVision

NEWS: Dub season 16 announced: Pokémon Black & White: Adventures in Unova

More like Adventures N Unova ;D
  3. PokéVision

REVIEW: S15 EP39: Expedition to Onix Island!

Overall I really like this episode, the interactions were rull guhd and the mention of Brock was nice, too. But I did make a ಠ_ಠ face at Dawn when she falls into the bush after the vine breaks, and Iris asks if she's okay.. "No need to worry! See, bushes rule!^o^". It felt like such a "jelly...
  4. PokéVision

Will Team Plasma finally make an appearance in Season 2?

Well, I know that the things appearing in the openings don't always appear in the show, but with the pillars rising from the ground and everything in the opening, it reminded me of when Plasma interrupts the League and N's underground castle. Just sayin', it could be a hint. ;O
  5. PokéVision

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

In Pokemon Black I've named my Eelektross Leviathan and my Volcarona Mothra. ;O
  6. PokéVision

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Maybe they will remake Emerald? Instead of having Ruby/Sapphire remakes, since they already have BW2 coming out, they'll have just one remake this time around.
  7. PokéVision

The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 (Read FIRST Post before posting!)

Re: The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 Thread Alright, this might seem stupid or out there, but since they are having two more main series games right now and they are technically taking up the place of a third version for BW, maybe if there are gonna be any remakes this gen, they will just...
  8. PokéVision

Regarding Team Plasma's Appearance in the TV series

I doubt that they have forgotten about it, It probably just takes some time to decide where and when to show them, which could be after the league. I would like to see them within the year though, or at least Giovanni/Team Rocket members other than JJM and Zeger.
  9. PokéVision

Official Pokémon Black & White Title Announcement Thread #2

Pokémon Season 15 | TV Episodes | Pokemon.com Pokemon.com updated their website with a summary about season 15- "New foes, new friends, and dozens of never-before-seen Pokémon await Ash and Pikachu in Pokémon: BW Rival Destinies, the new season of the Pokémon animated series. As Ash and...
  10. PokéVision

NEWS: Pokemon Back in U.S. theaters! "White Victini & Zekrom" & "Black Victini & Reshiram"

Re: Pokemon Back in U.S. theaters! "White Victini & Zekrom" & "Black Victini & Reshi I saw the movie yesterday, it was really fun seeing a Pokemon movie in theaters again since it's been about ten years since the last one I saw. And lol, I just went with my family, we watched the other ones...
  11. PokéVision

Rate the Avatar Above You [v2]

9/10 I can definitely feel that vibe from your avatar, you know, the funky vibe. Good funk, not bad funk.
  12. PokéVision

^ The one above

^ Is the wicked witch of the east, back for revenge. :O
  13. PokéVision

Animals, Plants and other Things not already used for Pokémon

Re: The next inanimate object/food based pokemon What we really need is a backpack Pokemon, think about it, the twerps need something to store all of their junk in, and they could carry that little bugger on their back! It's great, it can be normal type. lol The designers can watch Dora to...
  14. PokéVision

How Well-known Is the Person Above You.

5/10
  15. PokéVision

Last Poster Wins [v5]

Squealer is so fat he can barely open his eyes. They couldn't tell pigs from humans, Mrs. Christian. Fahrenheit 911 was pretty dang good. Part II was sfhfask though, clowns with chainsaws? WTF? Does this mean I'm winning? Sincerely, ~*`~Broccoli~~**~