• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey buddy, it's been quite a while, hasn't it? How are you doing? I should come around the chat more often. And of course, Astronema wishes you a happy halloween too.
    My friends... Well, I have a large friendbase. My close friends arent nerds, but we're deffinitely dorks XD (If you ask me, dorks are a less extreme, cuter version of nerds) Then my close but not as close friends are very average. Not popular, but not geeks. And then I'm on good terms with a lot of relatively popular people, so thats nice too.
    I know >.<

Well, from what I got from the "aftertalk" with my friends, I made some dumb mistakes D: But I dont think I did bad.
    Yes, its deffinitely important to be proud of your job! I dont understand people who sit at a desk all day doing who knows what. I mean, I know everyone cant be a doctor and all that, but why do something that makes you unhappy? Is money really, and I mean truly, that important? That they'd give up their life and happiness to get it? If so, then my respect for them dwindles >.>

Anyway, both of my parents are hospital pharmasists. So a few steps above Savon XD But yeah, they do well and all.
    A lawyer! Wow! Thats pretty intense!

Just internal medicine. I want to work in a hospital. I dont think I want to specialize in anything...
    Heck yeah I do! I'm gonna be a doctor. Its a job that I'd be really proud to do.

What about you?
    Stop, I wont! >///<

Really, I dont have high expectations. I'm only a sophmore and all...
    Matt & Kim! Me and my sister love "Daylight". I'm more of a pop/rock or soft rock person. Jack Johnson! We the Kings and the Killers too.

My favorite songs are:
    "Better Together" and "Banana Pancakes" by Jack Johnson
    "How Far We've Come" by Matchbox 20
    "Geek in the Pink" by Jason Mraz
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…