Recent content by PokieFan09

1. P

Whats your favourite Pokemon forums?

Of those options, it's Bulbagarden, but I like PokeFriends better (even though its a smaller community).
  2. P

What Grade did you get on your last test?

I ended my HS with a 3.93 GPA which is respectable given my senioritis.
  3. P

Do any bulbagardeners keep your pokemon gaming secret from friends?

Nah, most of my friends play the games and a lot are fans of the show (though mostly because of sentimental value).
  4. P

Do you have a job?

I do, but it's only part time because I am a student.
  5. P

How to meet people and make new friends?

I live in a fairly big city and I've been having some trouble making friends outside of my school. I was just wondering if anyone had any tips on meeting perspective girlfriends or new people. Thanks...
  6. P

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

The Office.
  7. P

Online Relationships - Your Opinion? [WARNING: Controversial Topic?]

@Dana Congrats on finally planning to meet Chaos after Christmas. You must be very excited. ^_- I agree love is weird and really has no bounds. @Fate Online relationships are a lot different than random bar pickups... But you're right that a lot of relationships fail, primarly because they...
  8. P

Music What song are you currently listening to?

You Spin Me Round ~ Dead or Alive
  9. P

When you have a problem who do you talk to?

When you have a problem who do you talk to? Who do you go to for advice and comforting? Who are the people closest to you in your life?
  10. P

iPhone Application infringes on Bulbapedia license

Who would want to be cubone... During the night, it cries for its lost mother and it is unable to let go of the memory of her. Its cries echo within the skull and it comes out as a pained and sad melody that can travel for miles around its mountain homeland. Sometimes, it can emit mournful...
  11. P

Do You?

Who doesn't?
  12. P

How are you feeling today?

TFIF, but still very anxious.
  13. P

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Twin Peaks.
  14. P

@evkl I doubt they will remove it without some form of a law suit (i.e. that requires a lawyer). Also, you've decided to move beyond recognition in terms of damages? Do they really use your bandwidth or just dynamically check your site? @the plotters Sounds like a good idea. *sarcasm*
  15. P

@evkl I understand that. They could have collected the facts from somewhere else though. I haven't reviewed your license agreement, but I don't think you are entitled to montary compenstation for damages unless they refuse to adknowledge you as a source of information.
Back
Top Bottom