• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by pokr5

1. P

Three Word Story Mk. 2

while Pinkamena acted...
  2. P

Your strangest experiences with Cleverbot

SO weird.... he thinks I'M the bot. User: Do you know who chuggaaconroy is? Cleverbot: I do. Do you know who Communitychannel is ? User: No. Cleverbot: Do you know who you are? User: Of course! Cleverbot: Well, who is He? User: What do you mean? Cleverbot: Do you know Zee? User: Why...
  3. P

Let's Plays

What do you like about them? Who's your favorite?
  4. P

Babelfished!

Original: Cats tend to chew stuff that is chewy and long. Wires fit both categories. Babelfished: The cats strive chew the substance which is rubbery and long. The wires have adapted both categories.
  5. P

What Pokémon comes to mind for the person above you?

Torterra.
  6. P

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but you are not waterproof. I wish I could turn you all into Pokemon! Mwahuahua!
  7. P

Try Writing Your Username Using Your Elbows!!

pokr5 Yeah!
  8. P

The ...like a boss Game (Song Titles)

Basically, it's like the ...in my pants Game on here, just with the phrase "like a boss" from 'Like a boss' by lonely island. Just take a song name, then add the phrase like a boss to it. Poker Face...like a boss
  9. P

"...in my pants" [Song Title Ver]

Like a Boss ...in my pants.
  10. P

If You Laugh You Lose! V.2

1/3
  11. P

Another Word Game

Steel.
  12. P

The ^ < V Game

^ is a dragon buster < is stumped about ^'s < section. V is a My Little Pony fan.
  13. P

Three Word Story Mk. 2

...that turns everyone...
  14. P

Three Word Story Mk. 2

...can turn back...
  15. P

Three Word Story Mk. 2

...type pokemon. And