• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Polekia

1. P

Mythbusters

If only there was a C4 pokemon :P
  2. P

Mythbusters

Jamie would have a Entei :P
  3. P

The Dubious Database (Simple Questions)

Re: Bad egg? I will release it then O________o No wonder my bro gave it to me XD The format is 'Bad egg' not 'Bad EGG' though...
  4. P

The Dubious Database (Simple Questions)

Bad egg? So, yesterday I was asking my brother if I could borrow his DS so that I could trade a fire-type pokemon from my Platinum to my HeartGold. He said 'Oh wait, I have a fire type I would like to give to you!' and so he gave me a level 57 shiny Magmortar. I know it's hacked, he said he...
  5. P

Most adorable fully-evolved Pokemon?

Aggron <3 ... ... D:
  6. P

Top 30 favorite Pokemon-Too much free time

In no order apart form the order that they came to mind; 1. Giratina 2. Aron 3. Latias 4. Latios 5. Aggron 6. Lairon 7. Palkia 8. Dialga 9. Arceus 10. Rayquaza 11. Kyogre 12. Groudon 13. Glameow 14. Purugly 15. Eevee 16. Umbreon 17. Espeon 18. Jolteon 19. Flareon 20. Vaporeon 21. Leafeon 22...
  7. P

Pokemon Creepypasta V.2 (Read First Post Before Posting)

Well at first it talks about karma. As in the guy isn't sharing his game, but when he did good stuff happened, ie the shiny Trapinch.
  8. P

Shiny Pokémon by Soft Resetting

I have way too many shiny eevees and idk what to do with them... Trying to get a female eevee is harder actually.
  9. P

Could someone help?

I'd like to know this too. I found a couple of the animated Giratina ones on photobucket but only the shiny ones. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Rayquaza has all rayquaza sprites, but the black and white ones are static.
  10. P

Do you have HeartGold or SoulSilver?

I was just wondering because I seem to see that more people have HG than SS... so here's a poll :P
  11. P

Messing with Names

Though I don't do names like what other people have said, I keyboard mash a lot. For instance, naming my shiny rayquaza, mash the stylus on the keyboard.. voila, he was named 'kfr von'. I also have 'mof wm' and 'kco neg'.
  12. P

Has anyone used this site?

It's not letting me set that IP...
  13. P

Pokemon Creepypasta V.2 (Read First Post Before Posting)

The Tommy Boy one is the ONLY creepypasta that ever had an effect on me. It wasn't scary, just cute and sad. Plus it has hidden messages too :3
  14. P

Realistic Pokemon Images (NOT PHOTOSHOP)

OMG. That Aron one is just so menacingly cute!
  15. P

Can you name every Pokémon/Do you know every Pokémon by their names? // Poll added!

Re: Can you name every Pokémon/Do you know every Pokémon by their names? // Poll adde I can't name them all, though I can probably name most of them up to the Unova ones. I keep forgetting that one pokemon... looks like a fuzzy ball with bug features? Somethingmoth?
Back
Top Bottom