P
Local time
1:19 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's actually kind of funny. Seeing people post several months later when it's already over.

They should at least allow you to lock your own threads...
    Everyone should be aware that everyone I don't really talk to or don't exactly know has been removed from my friends list. You really shouldn't just friend staff because they're staff. :/ So yeah.
    Hey Poli, I think that the "Who's going to Nationals?" thread should be closed as it is confusing people making them think that it is for the upcoming Nationals this year.

Thanks.
    Okay, I've made a list of things on your Smogon list that look interesting. Some of them are really good and I'd probably offer two EV jobs for the shiny ones.
    -Negator's Zapdos, Lv.50; Modest Nature
    IVs: 31/8/30/31/27/31 (could you check the HP type? I got Ice 68 but I want to be sure)
    EVs: 252 Sp.Atk/252 Speed/4 HP
    -Kingdra, Lv. 100; Adamant Nature
    IVs: 31/31/30/31/30/31
    EVs: 252 Atk/252 Speed/6 HP
    -Vaporeon's Vaporeon, Lv. Bold Nature *shiny*
    IVs: 31/31/31/30/31/31
    EVs: 188 HP/252 Def/38 Speed
    -alsabino184's Magnezone, Lv. 50, Modest Nature
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/30
    EVs: unknown (I can check these for you after you trade it to me)
    -AromaFlora's Staraptor, Lv. 50; Adamant Nature *shiny*
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    EVs: 252 Atk/252 Speed/6 Def
    -AromaFlora's Metagross, Lv. 50; Brave Nature *shiny*
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
    EVs: 248 HP/252 Atk/10 Def

Damn character limit...
    I'd be willing to EV train at least nine Pokémon for the above six.
    Well, I'm probably going to start offering breeding projects in March. What kinds of things do you have to offer?
    Hey Poli =]
    Just saw your trade thread, and was wondering, what nature Azelf do you have available?
    I would be willing to EV more pokemon but I would expect something in return. An EV job a Pokemon seems a bit unfair. I would say an EV job for two pokemon unless you cannot clone.
    hi politoed i don't believe we know each other but i saw that you know alot about the tcg from the threads i viewed and i was wondering if you could rate my deck and give me suggestions or get some of your friends to maybe help that would be great, i placed decently in the regional championships with this deck and i would love some commentary because states are coming up soon

it is under the tabletop games forum
    entitled: please review **fighting deck** i plan to use in state championships
    I don't think I can trade during that time due to school. Deal was Beldum and Jirachi for your Snorlax and Hazel's Bagon. I'm sorry for sudden order. I would also like Kazo's Kyogre and I can offer Head Smash Adamant Aggron with 23/31/31/x/31/x and I'm willing to EV train your Pokemon.
    Everything except for the HGSS pre-orders have shipped. The HGSS pre-orders have all been made, and will be shipped either direct from Amazon (for those with postal addresses in the US) or about a week later (for those outside of the US who we're having to route the orders through a 3rd party for).

If anyone besides the HGSS pre-order winners doesn't have their prize yet, they're encouraged to contact me via PM ASAP. I have all their tracking numbers, and I do believe all of them should've gotten their prizes by now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom