P
Local time
11:40 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just wanted to run this by you...the best HP rock spread is 31/31/30/31/30/30.
    Is that OK on the honchkrow?
    The chatot's done now. I even got another egg move on her :)

Chatot, Lv.1; Timid Nature *shiny*
    IVs: 31-30-30-30-31-31
    HP Water
    Egg Moves: Nasty Plot, Encore

That's the best HP water spread with max speed

Do you want to wait till the rest are done before picking it up? Also, what ability do you want on the mime?
    Hey Poli.. there is this new user. asta.alia
    Who has been constantly spamming and i told him/her to stop it and they didnt i gave them a warning that i would tell a mod if they didnt but they didnt stop
    so can you please take some action?
    Thanks
    I just realized that they all have dual abilities...Which abilities would you like for them?

Do you have a Hidden Power preference for the chatot? (or any of them for that matter)
    Lolx.. I was thinking of that.. I thought there would be some Pokemon fan who is interested but don't know how to play.. (x_x) I would say it depends on the interest of people here..
    Hey Politoed.. Why don't you create a "Simple Questions" thread (Like the Video Game) in the TableTop section? People can ask about cards that they don't understand or suggest which card to replace another.. Just a suggestion.. Happy New Year as well! =D
    Well, my day is about to end, as a matter of fact. It's 11:25 PM in my time zone, so I'm about to go outside and celebrate. But I believe you're on now as well, so let's trade now?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom