P
Local time
8:27 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Very busy time. Final week of the semester. I've been on during weekends, and the two days a week (my Wednesdays and Fridays) where I've not been at work.
    Do you know of the history of the Dark-types (like their ups and downs in usefulness, their moments of fame, etc.)? I am writing about the overview on the Dark-types, and I think the history of the Dark-types in the TCG will be a great addition to make the article more informative.

Thanks for your help.
    What you wanted to give me in return for my Bouffalant was:
    "I'll give you Stoutland and one of each common/uncommon you need for it."
    But you don't really have to give me anything, since I couldn't give you anything (the card is lost, I guess. It hasn't arrived, right?).
    Hey. Would a card with whitening on the edges still be considered Mint/Near Mint? And are play-able cards HGSS and later?
    I do have AIM. raumrabe1313 is my AIM handle. And I'll probably have AIM on later tonight, about 6ish CST, and for a few hours after. If you'd prefer a more specific time, shoot me something and I'll let you know if I can be around at that time.
    Talk to GrnMarvl as well, he can bring you up to speed on some of what we've got planned.
    hmmm lanturn?
    tbh i think that i'd be happy with the lost world and yanmega, do you have a normal torterra from unleashed? i'm in need of one, that would totally settle it for me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom