P
Local time
5:04 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 3) I have a new thread in the TCG forum. I don't have much, so I won't be offended if you don't find anything. And I still need to checl with my parents to see if I can trade via mail, but they probably won't care. And I don't care if they're mint :p
    4) Do RH's have the picture shiny-ish, but they have the set's logo stamped onto the picture?
    5) Okay.
    6) Damn. I like those. And the Gyarados looks amazing.
    7) Np
    8) Ya, I've noticed that.
    9) Could we finish this over at Pokegym on your thread so that I can get an iTrader reference? :p
    Thanks :) I recently joined Pokegym, but I'm a lurker so far :p

1) Okay. That's cool.
    2) Darn. I have like, two cards that are newer then DP -_-
    3) Okay. I'll see if I can find some near me. There used to be a store close to me that would have had them, but it has since closed down, and theres no where to get them that I can think of :/ Would you be willing to trade me some for some cards? I'm out of money now -_-
    4) I have a lot of the Reverse Holo cards (is that what the regular ones that are shiny called?), and since most of the are pre-HGSS, would they be worth putting into a my thread?
    5) What does "CoL" stand for?
    6) Would you by chance of a Holographic Gyarados from Sky Ridge (#H10) I really want one :p
    7) Those CoroCoro mews you have a awesome.
    8) Is the TCG forum always this non-active? -_-

Thanks!
    Hi. I am thinking about getting backish into TCG and I have some questions:

1) For cards are there "Non Redis" stuff like in WiFi trading, or is everthing "Full Redis" so to speak?
    2) What would be some good trainers/supporters/energys to look out for when I go through my "junk" cards?
    3) Would you suggest I get the plastic sleeve things to ship my cards in? And if so, where is a good place to buy them?

Thanks!
    The absence of Greek life means that there isn't that 250 person house party that you see in the movies. But yeah, if you're a chill guy, don't worry... you'll meet the right people.

You'll make friends with kids on your floor, kids in classes... there's far more than enough chances to meet people if you're willing to introduce yourself.

And about parties... they kinda suck as a freshman guy. But that's true no matter where you go. Once you meet some girls and get a little older (2nd semester freshman year and onward) if you want to find a party, you'll find one.
    Okay, so here's a slightly more detailed review than the one I gave you last night.

Positives:

It's a terrific academic school and if you want a job in the Boston / NYC area, there's few better schools for alumni networking than BC.

The campus is beautiful during all four seasons (and when you get here, the construction currently happening will be over)

There's always something to do, and getting into Boston is an easy ride on the subway.

The classes are interesting, and having the Jesuit priests teaching philosophy / theology / history is pretty cool

The classes, once you get out of your freshman year, are small and the professors actually know you (which tends to be a problem when you sleep in once in awhile)

Negatives:

Again, the weather. If you don't like the cold or snow... then you're not going to be happy for five months of the year.

No Greek life. If you want to join a frat, they don't exist here.

The food is bleh. It's just average compared to other schools.
    I love it here. It's a real challenge academically, but I love everything about the school. I can tell you more later when I have some time.
    oh, i figured that i might as well put it there... its worth a shot, maybe someone on here might have comee across one somewhere without knowing its value... i forgot it was there, i havent changed my sig in about 6 months
    just wanted to check a rule in the trade section, i need someone to level up my pokemon by use of AR rare candies, how would i request that in the trade section? :)
    I am actually not that experienced with the TCG, only being limited to the GBC video game. I hope that that online simulator that's coming up will let me learn more about it, because I am interested to compare how the types fare there compared to the video games.

On that thought, which types are generally the best and which is the worst in the TCG? This includes bad weaknesses and good resistances.
    I heard you are quite great in the TCG? In that case, what is the state of Grass-types in the TCG, as in, how does Grass-types generally fare in the competitive environment? I asked this because in the video game competitive battling, Grass-types are not seen favourably since it has a lot of weaknesses and is resisted by a lot, not to mention almost every Water-type is able to carry Ice attacks (which Grass-types hate).
    brilliant glad they got there okay, hope they're all in the condition you expected :) yep will let you know
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom