P
Local time
2:12 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, but it doesn't have to be them, does it? I mean, I'm sure they could be all mentally connected or something, maybe three psychic type legendaries. They don't even need to be related, like Hilbert suggested, if the mental connection is strong enough, right...?
    What if they weren't, that was my point.
    But yeah, they'd probably have to be or else absofusion wouldn't work at all, right? What trios have we not used yet? Maybe we could use a non-legendary one for once. Like eeveelutions or Unova's Pan-monkeys or something.
    I was wondering what would happen with the absofusion if the Tao Trio got multi-merged since Kyurem should only be able to absorb Reshiram and Zeckrom.
    Hilbert said that we could do it if all three of them were multi-merged, so what do you think?
    Plot: I totally agree, which is why there will be no sequel until I have the plot completely fleshed out.

Characters: Yeah... I do have a nasty habit. If I ever decide to do a sequel, I will only have about 4 Merges, and one will be a Mew Merge.
    *remembers something*
    You didn't put any emotion into your characters, souring the RP, just for 1 line..?
    Need I remind you that I place the obstacles for the players, and you only have control your army at my discretion? They are my hurdles that I am simply loaning to you. I did not, however, permit a sudden attack by Imitor. You must ask first.

PM me any more plans of this caliber that you might have before using them.
    I am not talking about positive or negative comments. None of your characters seem self-aware.
    Uh, hi?

Seriously, I cannot tell your characters apart, other than Ozias' constant wandering and babble.
    Why is Sophia never depressed?
    THEN I'LL TELL THE SECOND GUY TOMMOROW MORNING THAT I WANT TO TALK TO HIM AFTER SCHOOL AND THEN I'LL ASK HIM AFTER SCHOOL.

BUT WHAT HAPPENS IF HE SAYS NO.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom