• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Pomegranate

1. P

What did you think of Pokémon Black and White's plot? Was it good? Was it bad?

The way the dragons were supposed to represent pure ideals/truth, it makes sense that they might require a person with pure thoughts towards them. The only way to really ensure that would be to raise the person by hand to make sure they were of a pure heart and therefore able to awaken the...
  2. P

Things that you hate that everyone else loves

Mint. I can't stand mint. Also root beer makes me puke.
  3. P

What ridiculously common thing can't you do.

I can't spit. My friends were shocked that I couldn't do that the other day, I guess it's second nature to most people?
  4. P

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

Rarity's the worst tbh. :( I'm sorry.
  5. P

What would you like to see in a Pokemon Fighting game?

The point I was making was that your statement was...well, unnecessary if you really didn't want to think any further into it. "Either they'll choose them all from one generation, or they'll choose them from more than one generation." If all you're going to say is what hypothetical developers...
  6. P

Why? That's a rather subjective statement presented in a very objective manner. I personally believe that there's no point in thinking about what the hypothetical designers would do; They don't exist and don't have an opinion, while I do. Isn't it boring to basically say "Because I don't know I...
  7. P

Most teas I've tried have been bland. ): The only one I've liked so far has been a chocolate orange tea from Teavana that my boyfriend bought one day. The rest has been like...warm water with a tiny bit of flavoring.
  8. P

Since it's hypothetical, it could go any way. I think the question is what you would want, not what they're likely to do. I would love a fighting filled with Pokemon like this: Beedrill: It's not really bipedal but its stabbing abilities make it work well I would think. Vileplume: I think...
  9. P

I like how we all just accept he can hack one profile but not the entire server. When we're speaking about fictional 2D characters doing actions in the real world you gotta have boundaries
  10. P

Is it possible?

Uh...if it happened to you then it should be obvious that it's possible, haha.
  11. P

He wouldn't be able to live knowing that the rest wasn't symmetrical and would hack the account to make it symmetrical by changing the avatar and posting some blogs.
  12. P

Less clothing eh? ... ;3
  13. P

Why post just for the sake of posting though?
  14. P

Placeholder for Kyurem Forme in BW

I guess when you look at it technically it is bipedal in that it doesn't seem to use its front two legs. But when you think about it logically, there's really no way Kyurem can stand like that with so much weight on the front half of its body without falling onto those legs so it just looks...
  15. P

Placeholder for Kyurem Forme in BW

Yeah I agree that it's pretty much a done deal with this evidence haha. I wonder if it'll be bipedal like the other two mascots.
Back
Top Bottom