Recent content by Poppo

1. P

B and W Roleplay (Members of HG and SS Roleplay ONLY)

I'm trying to bring it back. I didn't get a response yet. BTW The No More Hero, are you just trying to pick on me because I'm twelve and your 16 and you know that I will listen to you.
  2. P

Restoring deleted posts?

Can you please revive the original Pokemon HG&SS Roleplay? And please put it in the Roleplay Archive.
  3. P

I TRIED TO RECOVER IT! I'M PISSED OF AT THE NO MORE HERO FOR MAKING A NEW HG AND SS ROLEPLAY AND TELLING ME I'M THE GM OF THE OLD ONE AND THEN TELLING EVERYONE TO POST IN THE NEW ONE! HE BEING SUCH A PISS OF! IF IT GET'S RECOVERED NOBODY POST IN THE NEW ONE SEE HOW HE LIKES IT!
  4. P

I said Skitty Lover. I also said the rest of the people will make their own groups.
  5. P

Thanks for the rant bro and I edited the rules.
  6. P

This is to make up for the deleted HG and SS Roleplay, my awesome RP. It is a Unova RP. It has the same rules as HG and SS Roleplay. Same rules in the original sign up thread. Sorry for the deletion guys. You guys should remember the rules but just in case: We are going to start from the...
  7. P

Pokemon HG and SS Roleplay II: Team Zetta Strikes Back

OOC: Why do I need to sign up? I'm the same person from HG and SS. You can't make a copy of my RP and say I have to sign up for it. I want to make a Pokemon B and W Roleplay which is HG and SS Roleplay 2.
  8. P

Pokemon HG and SS Roleplay II: Team Zetta Strikes Back

OOC: What the? This doesn't make sense. And you can't make my guy run away crying. Do you think we should end HG and SS and start a new region or Keep it and start a new one or keep it and not start a new one?
  9. P

Pokemon HG and SS Roleplay

OOC: OK I won't have Weavile. What do you mean where we left offf?
  10. P

"Sorry if this is wierd" he said. "I just wanted to ask since I see that you're a Pokemon Trainer if I could comeon your journey with you guys. I have six badges and Pokemon".
  11. P

Lump walked over to a group of people who were looking at a statue of a red-haired boy. "Hi" he said.
  12. P

"Yes" said Tyler "Time for my gym battle" he said walking into Falkner's Gym.
  13. P

"Go Sudowoodo" said Tyler.
  14. P

"Let's go to Violet City so I can challenge the gym" said Tyler.
  15. P

As the three friends walked towards Violet City, Tyler noticed a moving tree. It suddenly turned around. IT WAS A SUDOWOODO! "Go Pokeball" said Tyler releasing the Pokeball out of his hand. He caught it.
Back
Top Bottom