P
Local time
3:43 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Pora (you dont mind me calling you that right?) im replying the pm u sent me since i cant send pms unless i've done 10 post

Thx for the critiques. i will admit though, although my story was well written, i wasnt 100% satisfied with it, but i was only told about the contest like maybe 5 or 6 days before the deadline when i had updated one of my stories. it usually takes me longer than that to write my stories the way i want them to turn out, but i thought i'd try my hand at it anyway.
    ha, this just confirmed to me that i can't write a story in a short period of time. but i did have fun trying. :-D
    hopefully for the next contest (if there's one) i'll have more time to get it the way i want. but those who won did a great job on theirs and they deserve it.

~Zea :3
    Ha i tried that too. For the forum and Fanfiction but itssupereffective and shiny gengar somehow got me to stay with their topics here and their story updates. I also tried to write a personal experience oneshot that ended up being the prequel for reset if you wanna check that out lol
    I love Colorado, my dad is thinking of flying us out there. When you were there, did you live in Denver, the Springs, Pueblo, or where? My dad lives in the Springs (Fountain specifically), I just love the view of Cheyenne Mountain, and especially Pikes' Peak.
    You seem just as livid as I am over this.

This reminded me of the thread, and how things can get better if you try to make it so. I'm talking to an administrator over e-mail, I think he's relaying a complaint I filed to Archaic, or he's discussing it himself. Either way, if he can't be convinced I think we might as well throw in the towel.
    It was jsut a simple mistake of misunderstand and the lack of research, you see the mods here are very neutral when it comes to shippings and like once had said, half of them only care for the ships that float on water. Most mods mostly won't understand the 'legend' about that rumour. i believe legend isn't the right word to fit this perception. and i don't think its a rumour we advanceshippers pass down to others, its more like what you find out first before being hit with the hard truth. I believe it was these words that made the issue much much bigger than it should of been and the way alex replied to the mods it is like they he is question thier power and their reason. when a mod posts in a tread they don't normally post they mean business and you only reply if you know what you are talking about. you also have to be persausive, once you enter a discussion with one or more admins it is like your entering into a debate. You can't just expect that they will understand so easily.

I was also a conteshipper and pokeshipper as well, still am but advanceshipping takes most of my heart. Pokeshipping i understand since its been around six years since Misty made a cameo BUT its only been less than a year since she has been mention in Brock's special episode. So i SEE NO REASON for any pokeshipper to debate to me or others saying that Misty is forgotten because we both know thats ABSOULTE bullshit. I believe the writers won't ever forget the orignal trio its just they, i believe are trying to find the right time to enter Misty into the show once more.

I believe making trouble is not a talent and we all know that we all have a sense of troublemaking in us, how we deal with it, makes us different.
    The Internet is a reflection of real life. The Internet is a whole new life of its own. But remember the mods, they have a mind of their own. How do i put this, they try to make a point without insulting a ship. I find that hard when i talk to some hardcore pokeshippers. Not bashing them but sometimes some people have too hard of a head to even understand another's opinion.
    yup. offline, I'm a student and work three jobs. I'm sure you can see why I might resent the statement "This is purely a concerned individual who knows the ins and outs of any given formal event. I am a highly intelligent person already being granted scholarships for both athletics and academics who comes from a well-to-do family with plenty of formal individuals in the mix, including my own father" The fact that you would deem it appropriate to list "well-to-do" along with other accomplishments irks me big time, especially considering money can buy you every other accomplishment you listed
    achievements are measured not in scholarships, but in results. Hang your hat on work ethic, not being a product of a well to do situation.
    If he wanted to be polite he would of used a formal language structure, and instead of a smiley face he could of said something like 'no offense' or that 'i believe this is my opinion and i wish we would not make a bigger issue of it'

But if a mod doesn't post in the tread how will the other members learn or be informed that their actions are wrong? Yes, they should respect the shipping they are posting in and remain neutral but it is a rumor, thus not being true and the mods were just clearing that up to alextherose.
    If i remember correcly alextherose was defending strongly that there was a advanceshipping chirstmas episode where Ash and May kissed, and there is no such thing? I didn't read too much into the info but i believe that the mods only try to do their job. Its not easy to make a obessed fan to agree with a mode without getting into a ugly fight.

Thanks for the birthday greeting porahgonX.
    Pokemon has gotten better battle wise. They are more enjoyable and logical these days. The battles actually make sense to watch and understand. Also they are more creative as well. Even my friends who haven't watched pokemon since OS have said the battles now in BW are much much better.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom