Recent content by Pork T

1. P

What ORAS could have been...

I would have liked to see customization, the battle frontier, the game to have not been insanely easy (these last two are not going to happen. There will probably never be another difficult game, considering Masuda's attitude toward this whole thing), More of those mach bike crumbling floor...
  2. P

mysterious rings

No puzzle or anything? What about why is Hoopa teleporting these legendary pokemon to these places? Is it Hoopa that is watching you or what? Why is something watching you everywhere you go? If you ask me, it's pretty sp00ky...
  3. P

The Shiny Encounters Thread

My first wild shiny was in ORAS. In XY, which is probably my most extensively played pokemon game, I never really went into the grass or caves after I beat the game. I got most of my pokemon off of the GTS. In ORAS, however, with the new DexNav feature, I decided to chain for a 3IV ditto, and...
  4. P

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

To calculate power of a normal type move after aerilate, do you do bp x 1.5 (STAB) x 1.3 (aerilate boost), or is it just bp x 1.5 (STAB), or bp x 1.3, or what. I am asking this for a bet with my friend, who strongly believes that there is not even a 1.3 boost from aerilate. I have used two...
  5. P

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

A question about the aerilate ability: To calculate the damage of a move, do you calculate the power of by bp x 1.5 (STAB boost) x 1.3 (aerilate boost), or is there no aerilate boost, or is it calculated by bp x 1.3, because the move normally doesn't get STAB, or what?
  6. P

Does eveyone else hate the fact that Japan gets all the good stuff?

I was going to complain about Diancie, but I guess that America did have a Diancie event. If I had a Diancie, I could get anything from the GTS.
  7. P

Most annoying gym puzzles

If you look carefully, in FRLG, at least, there are a few white pixels that blend fairly well with the floor surrounding the "invisible" walls, and using this, Koga's gym is a breeze. Lt. Surge's gym is about as fun as being punched in the face.
  8. P

Does anybody really use the X-stat items?

Oh my Arceus 12 of each? Isn't that a bit excessive? If you have them for emergency purposes, then I would understand 5 of each maybe, but I guess if you really want 12, nobody's stopping you. And now, looking through these posts, I realized that I have, in fact, used the X-accuracy 2 or 3 times.
  9. P

Undone type combinations

Like Stunfisk?
  10. P

am I the only person having issues with the Pokemon bank recently?

I've never experienced any problems with Pokebank. What exactly happens when it locks you out? Is the app just not opening or does it not let you log onto it or what?
  11. P

It's been over a year. What is your opinion on the Fairy Type now?

Togekiss is a fairy type, therefore, fairy type is cool.
  12. P

Is Pokemon getting too easy?

You should play KI:U. It's awesome. A bit short, however.
  13. P

How full is your Pokedex?

I've always been a slacker when it comes to filling the dex. The professor would be disappointed.
  14. P

What pokemon are your HM slaves?

Linoone is very interesting! Give it a salac berry, use belly drum, because of gluttony it eats the salac berry. It now is fast and has amazing attack. Those things interest me. But to answer the question, Sharpedo is an amazing HM slave. In ORAS, even after beating the entire game, I can still...
  15. P

Final game!

I doubt that. Gamefreak knew that sales of pokemon would likely go down with gold and silver, and they tried to make this the ultimate pokemon game. I'm guessing it will go something like that.
Back
Top Bottom