P
Local time
8:13 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Presea, looks like you haven't been on for a while. How's life treating you? Hope to hear from you again soon. :)
    That's definitely true. I've been trying to clean up the house since I have to get my TV antenna repaired so I'll be ready for that DTV switch in June. It's definitely all fun. XD

Yeah, I know what you mean about making time to complete your hacks. I had a few people wanting me to finish my Red hack but I just didn't have time anymore. Along with that I have a few other things going on as well so if they're just put more hours in a day, maybe I could finish a few more things. XD
    Hey Presea, how's it going? I remember seeing you on PokéCommunity and I was surprised to see you over here. I thought I was just going out of my mind at first. XD

I dunno if I'm the Tommy you know or not but I do know you from around PokéCommunity, I've been into Pokemon R/B/G ROM hacking for a while but I had to put it up for a while so I could focus on my busy personal life. It's not always fun growing up. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom