Recent content by PrettyVenomoth

1. P

Review XY139: Farewell, Satoshi Gekkouga! Xerosicy's Counterattack!!

So forced. Can't have something like that in Ash''s roster as he reverts to a weak idiot next season.
  2. P

SPOILERS: Demo Datamine Discussion

Worst Pokedex in history. Gamefreak, it's time to STOP. Or at least hire some competent designers.
  3. P

Preview Pokémon Generations

Too short to be anything noteworthy. Why can't a company worth billions not just make full length OVAs?
  4. P

Should Serena Stay?

Sounds like sexual harassment.
  5. P

How can the anime be improved?

I'd say no dumb gimmicks like mega evolution or fusion evolution but it's too late for that.
  6. P

Preview Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon

That pose looks so dam stupid. I was against mega evolution but this is much worse. It's like Nintendo just ordered box sets of every generic anime ever made and are slowly seeping their ideas into Pokemon.
  7. P

Possible reasons for the Kalos League finale

They did not seem to because we are at the mercy of the writers/directors in this. They chose not to show how much it meant to Ash. We know he cares a lot about his friends and his Pokemon, he promised Delia he would win the Kalos league. The directors don't even include her at all. Her sons...
  8. P

How will Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon effect the anime?

I think if there was more to it they have shown it already. It seems like a long Orange Islands. I'd love if there was some sort of serious league competition but I doubt it.
  9. P

Possible reasons for the Kalos League finale

This is a dumb point. Ash has his mum, Oak, his countless friends, all his other Pokemon. He has far more than Alain. It is just poor convenient writing.
  10. P

Review XY131: Kalos League Victory! Satoshi's Ultimate Match!!

Which is why Ash-Greninja beating it now would make no sense. It can't be completely unbeatable god tier for the whole season then lose at the end. That would piss me off even more!
  11. P

How will Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon effect the anime?

Ash will beat all the Kakuna's then beat the new Drake to win the trophy. Throw away season.
  12. P

I also only watch the leagues. At the end of the day, that's what the entire show leads up to. It's all that matters. Maybe XYZ has some decent filler episodes, but then there's plenty of better quality shows than Pokemon to watch instead.
  13. P

Alola won't have a league it will be like Orange islands and Battle frontier, so of course he will win it. Then lose the league again next season, rinse repeat.
  14. P

Becuase it's not like Ash has a family or friends is it?
  15. P

Why is it so hard to write a battle that makes sense? Charizard took way for damage than Greninja. How does a blast burn KO but the super ultimate shuriken doesn't? never watching this show again.
Back
Top Bottom