Prez
Local time
1:56 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What? Well, all right. This better be good. Stalkers will get a load of this...

- I'm 1.71m tall, quite all right for the people around me. Not tall, not short.
    - I have short black hair
    - I wear red rimmed glasses. I think I look better without them. The glasses don't make me look nerdy at all though.
    - I like wearing formal clothes, like dress shirts, and suits, so you can depict me inside these things.
    - I have a short patch of beard growing. Not really noticeable. I also sport a short mustache, but it's not well developed yet.
    - I'm skinny. I consider myself skinny. People call me skinny.
    - Finally, I am "yellow skinned"
    The picture I showed you is in San Francisco's Pier 39. It is nowhere near NJ. In fact, I've never been to the East Coast before.
    D
    I should stop worrying that people will judge me. I mean, i'm learning better that i'm a good person, anyways.

Cool you concider me a friend :) *add's you to my good list*
    D
    Outfit uhh..

Dress--white, flower printed. What i'm currently wearing like a jumper, it's sleaveless. :) the flowers look like zinnias and they are blue colored! just look up zinnias on google ;) I find them pretty^^ (there are blue, green, and, green-ish gold autemn leaves, too, and 'green-ish gold'/blue/white forget-me-not print, too)(i guess i had to describe xD; )
    Shirt--Long sleave, light yellow. Velvet. Also worn under dress and sleaves 'flare', slightly.
    Pants--I'm currently wearing legging but I want to be drawn with light blue jeans, maybe slightly drawn like Ash's, since i'm going as him for Halloween tomarrow. XD; And sometimes I can relate to him, slightly, 'lameness' aside..
    Shoes--My shoes are a brown color and had some pink/peach tone 'paturn' on them, I guess.
    Hairstyal--Long, brown, pigtails. You can add ribbons, if you like. Maybe yellow ones. That'd be cute. :)
    D
    Well..

I have long, dark brown hair, and tend to wear it in pigtails (it help's keep tangles out, my hair is naturally curly but gets tangled VERY easly. and I don't like to brush it much. but it's stopped tangling since i started wearing it in pigtails like a kid more, and probably doesn't look all too messy now :)).

And I normally wear dresses :) it think they feel innocent and pretty^^ (and I rather not wear ones that are too short and i generally wear pants with them. cuz i'm funny)

And I have light skin and dark brown eyes.

I guess you could say thats how I look like. I feel embaressed about being drawn, though. Will this be posted publicly? Will I be judged for it? (i should stop thinking people will judge me, it's not cool. don't worry, i lack self confidence cuz i worry too much about things..i'm getting better about it, though ;) this note should prove that)
    Well, people have described me as looking a bit like John Lennon. I have relatively long (for a boy, anyway), brown hair, going about down to my shoulders and stopping there. If you're aware of what the hairstyle looks like, mine is a shag (NOT A MULLET. It is very important you remember this.). My mouth is, well, kinda big. Sort of like Barry Gibb's. I wear glasses. Pretty big, Elvis Costello-type glasses. You know, square with a big rim.

That's about it. I hope I gave you a good enough idea. Basically just take Barry Gibb (the singer in the music video for "Stayin' Alive" by The Bee Gees), make him about twenty-five years younger, and add big ol' Elvis Costello glasses. That's me.
    Okay, why not?
    Let's see... I have light brown hair that I keep in pigtails reaching about 3/4 down my back, my bangs hang in my eyes -which are grey -, I'm about 5'5", my skin is actually pretty tan since I've been spending time outside for once, and I usually just wear a random pair of jeans, tennis shoes, and then a t-shirt with some random saying on it.
    I also have a time-turner necklace that I ALWAYS wear. It's awesome~

I'm gonna be looking forward to this~ Thanks for doing this, by the by.
    Here are 2 images of my Mii on my 3DS and the QR Code

I normally wear blue jeans, a white, black, blue or brown t-shirt and a black hoodie or cardigan. I can't remember my exact height but I think it is near 5 foot 6.
    Well, I'm Asian with long (nearly shoulder-length) black hair and dark brown eyes, most of my fringes hanging on my left (your right) side, with hair also covering my ears most of the time, while my nose is medium-length and medium-sized. I also have somewhat thick lips. I prefer to wear red clothing, save my pants.
    That's nice of you, thanks for including me. Well, I'm around 5 foot 7 inches with broad shoulders. I just shaved, so I have hardly have any stubble, and my hair is short and scruffy like a hedgehog. I also always wear dark framed glasses, and am currently wearing a grey shirt with black trousers and socks.
    Oh, an artist. I can't draw to save my life, but you need help for something, feel free to ask.

(Better draw me with that hoodie, because I can't stand cold. :D)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom