• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by Pride

1. P

MATURE: Delusions of Grandeur

(Deleted)
  2. P

EVERYONE: Vivillon Writes Poems

Quite enjoyable to read! A bit more lighthearted than mine too, haha.
  3. P

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

GTA V, Watch Dogs, Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, the Operation Black Mesa Half-Life Opposing Force remake Does Pokemon X and Y even need to be said? (; Also, Half-Life 3 obviously >_>
  4. P

The Official Monster vs Monster Thread!

Oh sorry, didn't see that ^^; *shamefully deletes*
  5. P

Reason behind your username

My username comes from Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood, where one of the antagonists is a homunculus called Pride. He was my favorite, cause of his powers and stuff, and so I use this username as homage to him. Also, though that Pride was named after the deadly sin of "pride", I think pride in...
  6. P

The Official Monster vs Monster Thread!

All of you are wrong. The correct answer is Jesus. No but seriously, I'd definitely say vampires. They're fast, intelligent, and a lot of popular stories and movies present them as immortal. The zombie is clearly no match. Vampires are also often depicted with higher strength, and combining...
  7. P

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

The movies are apparently incredible, some say they capture the world in the books better than the books themselves. I'm planning on watching them after I finish LOTR. I'm becoming a fan of a fantasy series wooo :P
  8. P

I've heard some parts are a drag to get through in LOTR, but a good deal worth it. I've never read Harry Potter, which is why I'm reading LOTR because it's shorter and it also catches my interest and I can be into a fantasy series.
  9. P

Super late on this, but finished reading The Hobbit today. Now I start reading through The Lord of the Rings trilogy. Can't wait :D. Still, I feel stupid for not reading it for so long. >2013 >Just started reading LOTR
  10. P

What career choice are you interested in?

I've always been pretty creative, and I want to do something along the lines of making video games. I'm also into business, and have weird control-freak traits, so ideally I'd love to start my own company (which is currently the plan of my friend and me) and create video games. I'm also...
  11. P

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

I ate cereal for breakfast.
  12. P

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

In a neutral mood, also pretty excited because I just finished reading The Hobbit and am now starting The Lord of the Rings trilogy :D. (Yeah I know I'm late, but whatever.)
  13. P

What was the last thing you did before you went on the computer just now?

Took a shower and shaved.
  14. P

What was the last thing you said before this thread? [Vol. 2]

"Yeah don't worry."
  15. P

What are you currently thinking about?

Plotpoints for a story I'm in the midst of developing/making.