Recent content by PrinceGray

1. P

Preview BW093: The Junior Cup of Farewells and Meetings!

He doesn't beat Alder. Common sense will tell you that.
  2. P

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

IIRC Flint appeared in about 5-6 episodes and even showcased Infernape's battle skills. At this point in time, he and Burgundy have the same amount of appearances and being a joke rival < Being an E4 member.
  3. P

A lot of people argued the same thing with Chimchar still being a Chimchar when the League was pretty close and how Flint was meant to showcase Infernape and yet we all saw what happened. I see Oshawott going down a similar path. Again, he isn't portrayed as a strong pokemon for a reason and I...
  4. P

Oshawott and Piplup's Rivalry?

While entertaining, it is getting stale. However, I think it's leading up to something big for Oshawott. He needs to get broken down so he can man-up and become strong, considering he's Ash's weakest pokemon after Scraggy.
  5. P

That's the thing. Dewott isn't her signature pokemon. It shifts between her appearances. In her debut, she said it as Sawsbuck. In the first Don Tournament, it was Stoutland. She didn't say specifically in the Clubsplosion, but it can be assumed it was Dewott. Now in the Junior Cup, she'll...
  6. P

Stock Animation?

Urara? Wakana? Who the heck are they? I don't keep up with Japanese names.
  7. P

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

My first shiny not counting the Red Gyarados, was a Weedle in Silver Version. But I thought it was a glitch and I ran away from it. My next Shiny encounter also in Silver version, was a Pinsir at a Bug catching contest. By this time (a few months after the weedle) I knew shinies were special...
  8. P

Cynthia's Garchomp depowered in BW???

I wanna see a Cynthia vs Alder full battle.
  9. P

Review BW090: The Junior Cup Gets Underway! Kairyu VS Tunbear!!

As soon as I found out Burgundy was in the tournament, I knew she was gonna get owned.
  10. P

Unova league in 3 months (in anime time)

Either that or something because Ash's current team is way underdeveloped and the lack of evolutions makes this team look bad, especially starter-wise. I blame Sinnoh for this. Btw, what is that in your sig?
  11. P

Even if she was to debut it. (Which I have my doubts to be honest) It doesn't stop Oshawott from evolving all the way. If Samurott happens before the league, then Oshawott will only be a Dewott for a few episodes then evolve fully. A'la Infernape, Charizard and Mamoswine for example. If they...
  12. P

Burgundy is a joke character on top of that, she isn't Ash's rival.
  13. P

Unova league in 3 months (in anime time)

I don't think the League will be in three months real time, but who knows at this point.
  14. P

Posted a prediction a few weeks ago, so I'll post it again. Pikachu-herpderp Unfezant- Done Krookodile- Done Leavanny- Done Boldore- Most likely isnt evolving. But hey, Trip's Gurdurr evolved, so who knows? Samurott- Trip has Serperior and Bianca has Emboar as their signature starters for a...
  15. P

Which stat do you value the most?

Speed Speed Speed Speed! All of my main teams have been sweepers, I like fast pokemon, I like to finish my opponents off as fast I possibly can. I like typing fast and I like a lot of fast things. Ironically, I dont drive fast.
Back
Top Bottom