Princess Crow
Local time
2:11 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I tallied up the results and gave them to Harry a few days ago, so you should probably go poke him. He might require multiple.
    Hey, Hannah~

I just wanted to make sure that you could see the grade I posted for Morru's story. I already PM'd it to him, but I wanted to make sure that you could see it. :3 I feel like I deleted it to where you can't see it, so I just want to make sure.
    We're probably going to have to schedule a time to battle as my presence on AIM is semi-sporadic. Are you free in any particular times? I won't be around tomorrow, but I should be good to battle most any time from there.
    Out of curiousity, any ETA on my grade? Was tossing about the idea of entering the WWC, but don't like starting a story while one is still waiting.
    Fair enough, just surprising to see how quickly stories are claimed now compared to the past.

I need to get back to it, just difficult to figure out what level to tackle when I've a grand total of one grade under my belt.
    /notices the majority of grades lately have been done by one person

...dear gods woman, do you sleep? x.x
    Totally forgot that I have drive my cuz around places in the morning, so I didn't get a chance to finish up the story. It'll probably be up sometime later today. So, yeah. G'NIGHT HANNAH!
    You are head grader now, aren't you? Congrats on that, by the way. I have to go now, but it was fun talking to you! Thank you for the advice! Have a nice night!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom