• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Princess Crow

1. Princess Crow

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

I posted in here like once when I was probably only sixteen or something but now let's post an updated one! Taken about a week ago when I was hanging with the family in Texas.
  2. Princess Crow

Which BMGf Member Would You Date?

Re: Which BGMF Member Would You Date? Synthesis ;
  3. Princess Crow

Getting "In the zone."

I open up the necessary tabs on the internet, find a comfortable/quiet place, disconnect from the internet after all necessary information has been loaded, and then I finally begin writing. I get too distracted by the rest of the internet/other people, so if I'm ever not entirely by myself, I...
  4. Princess Crow

What type would the user above be?

Fighting/Fairy
  5. Princess Crow

Hello, new member here glad to be here

Another Crow to join the pack! Ca-caw, Ca-caw!! That translates to "Welcome to BMG" but you already knew that because you're a crow. I hope you enjoy your time on the forums!
  6. Princess Crow

Alphabetical Pokemon!

Bibarel.
  7. Princess Crow

A Pokemon Starting with V.2

Ursaring
  8. Princess Crow

ITT You tell the above poster why their favorite Pokemon sucks.

It's a polluted Horsea. Arcanine.
  9. Princess Crow

Guess the next poster's favourite Pokemon

Don't hate it, but I prefer Scyther more anyways. Alakazam?
  10. Princess Crow

This or That! (Pokemon)

Galvantula. Arcanine or Ninetales?
  11. Princess Crow

POPULAR: Simple Questions, Simple Answers

Not sure where exactly to put this, but here seems appropriate! Can anybody give advice on writing with emotion rather than writing straight-forward, if that makes sense? I've heard the expression used before countless times, all across the internet and real life too, but I've never really...
  12. Princess Crow

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Random drop in: Slowpoketails are sold for an insanely high price. Perhaps the majority of the Pokemon world is vegetarian because they can't afford the extreme costs of being a carnivore? Also, hi everybody.
  13. Princess Crow

Woohoo, we have made some hirings!

Congrats, new mods! I'm sure you'll do fabulously!
  14. Princess Crow

Rate the Pokemon above you [v2]

7/10 - don't like its design that much, but its still pretty cool. Jolteon
  15. Princess Crow

POPULAR: Need a Name Thread

This is a great idea for a thread! I'll probably find myself using it all the time. Don't have a name I need suggestions with yet, but you can bet I'll be back here when I have one! What about Kaiser? Means Emperor in German, and I don't think it's too strange of a surname. I've met two...
Back
Top Bottom