P
Local time
9:48 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not at all. Crocodile Dundee is that awesome. XD I can't wait until From Up on Poppy Hill (anime film) comes out on DVD. I've been wanting to see it since it was first announced back in 2010. :D
    Yeah...that's true. *sigh* And based on something I heard from a mutual friend recently, I'm getting the feeling that maybe, just maybe, we can be friends again in the future...I don't know, though...and I don't want to get my hopes up for something that might not happen. Still, part of me wants to get my hopes up regardless...
    Eh...it has to do with losing that friend before. I still get really upset about it sometimes. I...I miss her...a lot...
    The movie also had 2 squeals: Crocodile Dundee 2 and Crocodile Dundee in Los Angeles. I highly recommend that you avoid Crocodile Dundee in LA. It was terrible. :(

Let me know if you enjoyed Crocodile Dundee. :)
    Oh, that's fine. ^^

I'm doing decent I guess. I've had mood swings where I get really sad/guilty, but for the most part I'm fine. You?
    Thank you :) It has been a long time. I had my 2 year anniversary with Kristen yesterday :D

And thanks for helping me with fanfic. And just in case you were wondering why I was wanting to know....I had a plan to over spring break to (maybe) start an advanceshipping fanfic that may be afew chapters long. Basically, Ash and friends travel to a REALLY tough gym that is inside a US military base (and the leader is the base commander, who is based on me in terms of personality and fighting style), and between battles Ash is struggling with his feelings for May.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom