Princess of Lumas
Local time
5:48 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I would ask how deep you are, but nah. :I Hmm. Well, I guess I'll be able to celebrate with her in a few years. I've never had much of a problem with that sort of thing, though we like to joke that one of our friends is secretly bisexual. If you knew him, you'd think so, too. xD

It's the best kind of insult. :B And I see. So we're vitriolic buds? I dunt kno, relly

Explain, please. :I AND THE WORDING "I'VE GOT". THAT'S THE SPAWN OF THE DEVIL RIGHT THERE. I see... things.
    Well, no. You don't need blood to register pain, only nerves. And dongs have lots of nerves. That's why getting hit in the balls is such a big deal. So don't be playing too rough with them, a'ight? Advice from a guy to a girl. But Pyra and I are pseudo-de-facto lovers, right? Yeah, that's true. I don't ever get shipped with people, though. :p

No, it's just the truth. And what am I, then? A friend with benefits? ah, yass, I seem to ave wun thiss debate

Erm... No, not really. NO THEY DON'T, THEY SUCK. I... I see. :I
    Pretty much, if you want to view as a challenge like that. And thanks, I suppose. :p National Tell Your Broski You Love Them Day is a major event! >:U You two are going to have fun when you get together in real life. Do you plan to, like Pyra and I? :3

Oh, it was intentional? I guess it's to be expected of you. But don't go flashing your narcissism around like that or people might get the wrong idea. True, true. But it's a catch-22, remember?

How so, may I ask? SHUT UP, COMPOUND WORDS SUCK. >:I But then the fantasies become stronger, yes? ;9
    My findings were that since an erection is dependent on the flow of blood to the penis, a penis that long is hard to erect fully, so guys with especially long dongs are prone to erectile dysfunction later in life. I also found that my length is pretty average, and may not get much longer later on. Okay, fine gosh, it'll be National Tell Your Broski You Love Them Day. Oh, dear god, please tell me that doesn't mean what I think it means.

See, I try to keep my narcissism to myself, not let it slip out. But sometimes it does, people get a little peek of my narcissism. I saw yours just there. You had a bit of a public image malfunction. So does this mean you will or won't become a hooker?

No, it didn't, you're just a horn dog. Maybe so. Narcissism plus switchiness can make for jerk-face-iness. They go up to you and ask you? xD
    Sure, I'll go do that. *types "can men grow 13-inch penises?" in Google* Not even 100 students. xD But "International" is better. >:I Nice. I wonder if Lief approves of this.

Oh, of course, Little Miss Narcissist. :U True. *says nothing*

Kelper-helper. Being a switch isn't jerk-face-y, it's cool. Not really, and there's nothing I can do to stop it, so fantasize ahead, I suppose. ;P
    Hmm. It seems... rare. Citations pl0x? No, I go to a very small private school. "International" sounds better. Yeah, exactly-- Wait, no!

... Weird. Well, if I say I'm never going to be a whore, then I become a whore, but then if I don't become a whore I could say that I'm not going to be a whore. Which one is it?!

Murp Hmm, I see. So you're a switch. :I Maybe. I'm not entirely sure how it makes me feel.
    Okay, I know you'd love a guy with that kind of size, but... there are certain things we are not capable of. Like having thirteen-inch penises, or asking for directions. Ohhhhhhhh. Yikes. I feel for you, bro. Yes, I think I will. I'll say it's International Tell Your Broski You Love Them Day. [sub]Hey, being a whore of any kind isn't unlike you[/sub] Oh, I'm not actively seeking out that information. Just wondering. Just curious, you know. Just a little thing my curious mind would like to learn. You know.

Just saying you looked good or something? 'Cause if they PMed you about it instead of saying it in the thread or VMing you, then... yeah. Ulterior motives. Are you familiar with the term "catch-22"?

Yerp SO it's narcissism? It's okay, I have it, too. Ah, I see. Good to know. I think.
    Sure, but it's... unusual, isn't it? Maybe you should keep your horn dog tendencies to the Internet, where less people will judge you/be unlike you. I think she's seething with paranoia inside. I should go hug her for no reason and tell her I love her. Oh, but I'm sure he'd love to see your answer.

Ohhhhhh... yikes. [sub]I want to see a couple of them now.[/sub] But, but, but, but, but, but...

Really? Neat. But I raised myself to think that everybody has a superiority complex! Or maybe that's because I hung around boys more than girls... Wait, what could be nastier than-- oh. You're going to, uh... think about it, shall we say. Correct?
    They aren't that bad...
    Still. *punches back even harder* That is not funny.
    But I have, Renee. But I have. I'm just too lazy to get the evidence.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom