Recent content by PrincessSakura21

1. P

The End of Pokemon Journeys Predictions

Heh...do you remember already in previous Ash had school from Aloha Regions...?
  2. P

Preview JN135: Pokémon! I'm Glad I Got to Meet You!!

I agree with you! I wish to spread of ASH and TR in episodes.
  3. P

Preview JN135: Pokémon! I'm Glad I Got to Meet You!!

You can't send off, because Jessie and James always to protect so point Ash. I don't know actually so possible it.
  4. P

Preview JN095: Farewell! The Wandering Rocket Gang!

No, he will watch out him, so trust behavior him. Meowth always greedy and pickup.
  5. P

Preview JN095: Farewell! The Wandering Rocket Gang!

I think so guess maybe old version anime from black and white same exactly.
  6. P

Preview JN072: Shuffle Panic in the Underground Labyrinth!?

I think so guess, Wobbuffet is getting nervous behind of Grookey is acting being child always curious and lost it.
  7. P

Preview JN072: Shuffle Panic in the Underground Labyrinth!?

Yes, I should be interested in this episode, I want to see what Chole and Meowth are talking about...! I remember that my favorite part of Bonnie and Meowth are talked same it.
  8. P

Preview JN070: Please! Catch Morpeko!!

Omg, so cute Morpeko is sleep in the box.
  9. P

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

I am planning for my list for topic then I'll take a time so cover with background, but I have wattpad. If you want to interesting with me or whatever...
  10. P

Lol..I hope see a rumors, James.
  11. P

Aw, snap..! Next Friday...I can't wait to see super cutest JN070 episode, James, Jessie, and Meowth will analysis Morpeko gets control it. I don't know if happens.
  12. P

I theory in happens until preview when James, Jessie and Meowth will stop Morpeko gets control it, Morpeko will selfish food when it's stopped to learn to TR Trio. :unsure:
  13. P

It's might to abusive to treat pokemon.
  14. P

Yes, I am big fan of Team Rocket, when I was a little kid likes Jessie, James and Meowth. Since I been seeing various design and movies. ‍‍
  15. P

Yes, you right! Morpeko can't control himself when he is very hungry and selfish foods, after he gets calm to back normal cute and Innocent. I guess so Morpeko have a energy of mode good or bad sides.
Back
Top Bottom